SVTP stock pick thread.

q6543

Established Member
Ok… I rarely if ever trade anymore, I’m a $SPY maxi… however I’ve had a chunk of cash that has needed to get put to work blah blah blah…. Hear me out.

I believe this is the last best opportunity to own $TSLA …. I think the bears are waaay overplayed on this one… and todays sell off into earnings is the perfect setup.

My future price targets are literally OFF THE CHARTS for the next 5-10 years… it’s that big of an opportunity… EV aside, it’s about batteries, charging networks, robotics, AI, the future of humanity as a whole.

Here’s my chart and also slapping my nuts on the table with a 15K investment… small for you big ballers I know… but hardly chump change. Needed to post before earnings tomorrow and if it sells off on earnings then I bought penultimate. Couldn’t risk not owning it here either way.

This stock will not look back to let anyone in when it breaks out.

It absolutely can fall a few % lower from here make no mistake, but this IS the opportunity window. Not financial advice… I’m a regard.

q6543

Established Member
IMG_1717.png
IMG_1719.png

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member

Ironic that the bans and emission regulations have forced a flood of competition for EV's. It's easy to sell EV's with no dealer or repair network, and shitty quality when you are the only game in town. The competition only gets fiercer from here. Basically, they are just another car company now selling basically the same cars they came to market with; place your bets. Oh, and the Chynamen are dumping EV's into every Tesla market they can.

q6543

Established Member
people want teslas… not EVs…

My girl creamed herself last night when we saw a cyber truck in person… caused me to do DD on the chart actually.

MG0h3

Established Member

My girl creamed herself last night when we saw a cyber truck in person… caused me to do DD on the chart actually.

I think they’ll take another beating tomorrow and into the near future.

I don’t see any good news that outweighs the bad news.

Plus they just had to recall all Cybertrucks for a gas (lol) pedal problem.

Laid of 10% of workforce.

I like Elon and his companies so I will be a buyer again.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member

Every sign that the people who can afford and buy them have. Now they have to sell to regular Joes, and it isn't going well. When they sell to people who have to remote charge, it also doesn't go well.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
Ok… I rarely if ever trade anymore, I’m a $SPY maxi… however I’ve had a chunk of cash that has needed to get put to work blah blah blah…. Hear me out.

I believe this is the last best opportunity to own $TSLA …. I think the bears are waaay overplayed on this one… and todays sell off into earnings is the perfect setup.

My future price targets are literally OFF THE CHARTS for the next 5-10 years… it’s that big of an opportunity… EV aside, it’s about batteries, charging networks, robotics, AI, the future of humanity as a whole.

Here’s my chart and also slapping my nuts on the table with a 15K investment… small for you big ballers I know… but hardly chump change. Needed to post before earnings tomorrow and if it sells off on earnings then I bought penultimate. Couldn’t risk not owning it here either way.

This stock will not look back to let anyone in when it breaks out.

It absolutely can fall a few % lower from here make no mistake, but this IS the opportunity window. Not financial advice… I’m a regard.
It seemed really cheap to me too, but I was already underwater on it and always try to skip earnings if possible. The record short interest made me add some, plus I think they're the only ev that survives.

Good call man

Users who are viewing this thread