SVTP Project 2015 EcoBoost Mustang For Sale - $23,000

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
You guys know how this goes, these SVTP project cars very rarely get to be permanent parts of the collection. So now has come the time for Project Samhain, our 2015 EcoBoost Mustang, to find a new home. We have covered the modification of this car from day-one here on SVTP with even more to come in the future. This car has the Performance Pack, Recaros, navigation, Shaker sound system, BLIS, reverse sensors, manual transmission, etc. As it currently sits, the car has the following modifications (list may grow):

• Lethal Performance Gill Delete
  • Vortech Intercooler
  • Full Kooks Stainless Steel O/R Exhaust System
  • Livernois Custom Tuning
  • TurboSmart BOV
  • TurboSmart Wastegate
  • Airaid Race Intake
  • CFM Breather
  • MGW Shifter
  • Ford Racing Strut Tower Brace
  • Amsoil MTF Transmission Fluid
  • Red Line Hood Struts
  • FTBR Coolant Tank Cover
  • Custom Roof Wrap
  • Ford Rubber Floor Mats and Trunk Liner

The car has 18,000 miles on it and that is subject to increase slightly as time goes on. The only known defect is a small door ding under the passenger side mirror. The paint is not broken and a paintless dent repair expert could likely fix it to unnoticeable condition. The car has always had Amsoil motor oil since its initial oil change. You can follow along with the current build progress by clicking the following links (many more articles will be posted in the future):

https://www.svtperformance.com/2015/09/29/tech-2015-ecoboost-mustang-bolt-ons/

https://www.svtperformance.com/2015/10/14/video-ecoboost-mustang-exhaust-comparo/

https://www.svtperformance.com/2016/08/15/tech-2015-mustang-roof-wrap/

https://www.svtperformance.com/foru...line-tuning-hood-struts-video-inside.1086180/

Now here is where things get a little more interesting. If the future owner is interested, we have the opportunity to install and test a few more components. The parts focus on the suspension system and would represent a substantial improvement to the car. However, the effort and outlays involved in a project such as this are not slight. So keep that in mind before making your decision.

The car has been pretty lightly used and is in generally great shape. It may have a rock chip or two (none come to mind, but there's a probably one there somewhere), and it does have a slight door ding under the passenger side mirror (pictured). The interior is essentially perfect.

I'm asking $23,000 and can arrange delivery if necessary. Feel free to post any questions or shoot me a PM.

EB_Mustang_FS_001.jpg
EB_Mustang_FS_002.jpg
EB_Mustang_FS_003.jpg
EB_Mustang_FS_004.jpg
EB_Mustang_FS_005.jpg
EB_Mustang_FS_006.jpg
EB_Mustang_FS_007.jpg
EB_Mustang_FS_008.jpg
EB_Mustang_FS_009.jpg
EB_Mustang_FS_010.jpg

Last edited:

LouieMoo

Established Member
Wow this ecoboost comes stock with more HP than my old 95 cobra with a cam, heads and exhaust. It really is amazing the technology these days behind (not just mustangs) all cars.

Twisted2v

Established Member
I have a PP ecoboost, and I was wondering if an AM intercooler would void warranty?

Sweet car. For all those out there, I went from a 300rwhp 00 GT to PP eco and I absolutely love the car as well as everyone else that has rode in it. Handles, brakes, crazy torque, style- mine is completely stock yet so many people take pictures at car shows. Glws.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Warranty questions essentially always come down to your relationship with your dealer and your willingness/ability to fight to get your way if things go sideways.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Is this still up for sale. Selling my car today and may be interested?

It is indeed still for sale. I haven't pushed it or shown it because I haven't been home. I'll have it at Mustang Week with a For Sale sign on it. If you're interested I can arrange a showing later this month.

91hatch

Established Member
Oh wow that is awesome. I may just come check it out at mustang week as i still have to finalize selling my 335i and that will give me an excuse to go to Myrtle Beach lol.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
For those out of typical driving range from Myrtle Beach, I can shoot a detailed video for you. I've sold 3 cars on here all without buyer ever seeing them in person before I delivered them. Every single one said what they got was better than they expected. I can provide references if you want.

Also, for $26,000 I have a new FRPP FR3 suspension system that I would install on it (may have a few other suspension parts too), deliver the car to you in Las Vegas during SEMA 2017 (drive it out), and get you a pass to the SEMA show.

CO Mack

Established Member
Lol @ flat plane crank. Had one of these as a beat up rental and still really enjoyed it; reminded me of my SVO. Would likely buy one of these over a GT were I in the market, especially this ☝️

Users who are viewing this thread