SVTP member NV2L8ULUZ arrested for child molestation

Status
Not open for further replies.

dondino

It appears that he made bail so yes would be my answer.
OR ? ... he was moved to a facility outside of clark county jurisdiction, which would explain why he doesn't appear in their searches? Different county? Federal? Again, no idea really how this stuff works.

VegasMichael

Established Member
OR ? ... he was moved to a facility outside of clark county jurisdiction, which would explain why he doesn't appear in their searches? Different county? Federal? Again, no idea really how this stuff works.
Possible, but I don't know why that would be since he's due in district court in two weeks.

ajaf1656

Established Member
The bail system is so ****ed. The practice of setting bail 10 times what you could possibly afford so you have to use a bail bondsman is unconstitutional.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
The bail system is so ****ed. The practice of setting bail 10 times what you could possibly afford so you have to use a bail bondsman is unconstitutional.
I agree, if you really feel the person is a risk to society the courts can Remand them.

ajaf1656

Established Member
I agree, if you really feel the person is a risk to society the courts can Remand them.
Yep, and when you are forced to use a bondsman, you just have to pay instead of getting your money back. When I was falsely accused of a crime my bail was $80,000. I was a 21 year old A1C in the Air Force, there was no way I could come up with that let alone the 10% for the bondsman. If my parents didn't have the means, I would have been screwed. On top of that the judge decided that I didn't qualify for a public defender. I was out $25,000 before they dropped the charges. Innocent until proven guilty, my ass.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Yep, and when you are forced to use a bondsman, you just have to pay instead of getting your money back. When I was falsely accused of a crime my bail was $80,000. I was a 21 year old A1C in the Air Force, there was no way I could come up with that let alone the 10% for the bondsman. If my parents didn't have the means, I would have been screwed. On top of that the judge decided that I didn't qualify for a public defender. I was out $25,000 before they dropped the charges. Innocent until proven guilty, my ass.

Happens way more often than it ever should. Unfortunately the bondsman and attorneys make all the money in the court system.

Bad V2

Established Member
Soooo, who’s a good Mustang tuner/dyno shop in Vegas area now??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VegasMichael

Established Member
Soooo, who’s a good Mustang tuner/dyno shop in Vegas area now??

Dyno Dan has a guy named Carl who used to do great dyno tunes here in Vegas. Don't know if he still does https://dynodantuning.com/ Also, I heard good things about Gil at Shelby American but don't know if he is still there. I did a remote tune with Lund Racing for my GT 500 and was happy with it.

Bad V2

Established Member
Lol! Funny you mention Carl. Just talked to him today. That’s where I’ll be going if needed. Thx though!!

shurur

Established Member

Yup..and the justice system has unlimited tax payer dollars to play with...they should be on the hook for recompense should charges be dropped, nol pros or the defendant be found not-guilty...it would force the prosecutor to count-the-cost, especially should the loss be taken out of their "budget." ....

Where is RDJ to tell us all how it is PRESUMED innocent..yet again??..and how it is not the same thing......we certainly know how not-guilty is never innocent and how juries are seldom fully informed by the judge of their right and power to annul.

Last edited:

VegasMichael

Established Member
I have been unable to find any record of Frank having had a trial or having one scheduled for the future. He is not currently imprisoned either. I wonder if charges have been dropped or if I'm just not searching in the right places.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread