SVTP member NV2L8ULUZ arrested for child molestation

Status
Not open for further replies.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Well...
You pay back society with time in prison. And not repeat the offense, at this point it is all he can do. - I do admit it is different from me making a promise to never run someone over with my car. But I also never spent time in prison for it, the punishment needs to fit the crime. If it is all true, he will spend years figuring it out.
Regardless of how the legal system is set up to prosecute those types of offenders, a legal system designed by imperfect men, there is NO way to make up for abusing children. Im sure the majority of people in this country would agree, and majority should rule considering were still a democracy.

Execute them if guilty.... thats how you deal with those people.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
A few reasons come to mind, 1 being a good lawyer, 2 being that the argument made was by his lawyer about compassion, so I assume like many did last year based it on COVID-19. He was given "Defendant to be released to high level electronic monitoring ONLY if defendant posts bail on related case, 20F04412X
05/04/2020 No Contact with Victim - so basically jail outside of jail - I am not sure about what the law is about someone who is told not to have contact, then get joint custody as someone said here he did as I didn't look up the case. I know he is still going through this and will be for a while, Nov 8th will be the next step. Just to give you an idea how ****ed up Frank was, He had an employee, remove his engine from his Mustang to use in someone else's mustang that the employee was working on because he removed the cams and pistons and instead of doing the right thing as a business owner and fix the issue, they gave the guy a motor that was not his... he had also beat up the same employee at least twice. This was all under the understanding that that employee was going to get a built motor later at little to no extra cost to get the customers stuff done fast. None of that panned out right at all. Anyone doing any business with Frank after that is either asking to get taken or is a fool
Maybe I missed it but just curious, what exactly is your relationship to this case?

COPB8T

Established Member
We have had some people come out of the woodwork with new accounts to comment on this.

So I assume you are not Michael ( Mike ) Mattice, the guy/employee he beat up and treated like shit who moved out of state?

Last edited:

VegasMichael

Established Member
So I assume you are not Michael ( Mike ) Mattice, the guy/employee he beat up and treated like shit who moved out of state?
Ha! No. Frank did seem to cycle through employees pretty quickly. The only one I remember that stayed for a while was Eldon--who, by the way, was very good at what he did.

COPB8T

Established Member
Eldon, one of his right-hand men, I do not think most stuff would have happened at the pace it did without him

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
i guess you missed it... go have a good read, I chimed in around page 11 or you can head to some old Facebook groups... or go buy Franks old Domain I hosted for years. www.voodooracinginnovations.com ( defunct ) if you want a piece of my history
So you owned his domain and “helped” him and his wife with whatever, but are you trying to defend him or are you in some way saying he’s guilty?

COPB8T

Established Member
Yep, Yep, nope, yep
"but are you trying to defend him" ?
I am in no way trying to defend in one bit.
Not sure how you read that somewhere.

VegasMichael

Established Member
upload_2021-7-14_13-31-8.png

These are the current charges against Frank. His jury trial is still scheduled for early November.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Not true.
He may or may not be innocent. In court he is presumed innocent by the judge and jury. No such requirement by the prosecutor or victim.
Until he is convicted , he is innocent.

OK Bozos, stop clowning around.

Reactions: RDJ

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
That's a lot of felonies.

Didn't Larry Nassar only get hit with like 30 or so charges that were felonies?

VegasMichael

Established Member
I'm the first to admit I don't know what "vacated--per judge" means but it looks like the new trial date is May of next year. From clarkcountycourts.us:

11/02/2021 Calendar Call
Judicial Officer
Craig, Christy
Hearing Time
8:30 AM
Result
Matter Heard
  • 11/02/2021 Motion to Continue Trial
    Judicial Officer
    Craig, Christy
    Hearing Time
    8:30 AM