Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Hello Bob.

I went to that site. It says:
  1. Check Whether Cookies Are Allowed
  2. Clear Your Cache & Cookies
  3. Check Your Server Configuration
  4. Contact Cloudflare Support
I made sure cookies are allowed and I cleared my cache and cookies for all time (I had to log back in to other sites (i.e. YouTube) so I know everything was cleared.

I am not admin authorized to mess with the sever at work and of course I do not own the SVTP site and cannot contact cloudflare support.

So, I'm not sure if there is something on my work computer configuration causing the conflict, but, again, I can access YouTube and eBay, so it seems strange that I cannot access SVTP.
Are you using a browser add-on that might be blocking cookies, or blocking SOME cookies?

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Are you using a browser add-on that might be blocking cookies, or blocking SOME cookies?
Not that I'm aware of, but my I T guys might have something running in the background that I'm not aware of.

But, again, I find it strange that I can access other non-work sites, but not SVTP. It's almost like SVTP is blocking my work computer because it sees it as a possible threat or hacker.

Sent from my SM-G950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Not that I'm aware of, but my I T guys might have something running in the background that I'm not aware of.

But, again, I find it strange that I can access other non-work sites, but not SVTP. It's almost like SVTP is blocking my work computer because it sees it as a possible threat or hacker.

Sent from my SM-G950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app
You’ve been black listed Glenn. You shouldn’t be on here at work anyways. lol

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
You’ve been black listed Glenn. You shouldn’t be on here at work anyways. lol

LOL, makes sense Brad. They do keep the whip on me at work, but occasionally I get a break and that's when I try to relieve some stress by accessing SVTP, but today the stress came from SVTP LMAO!!!

By the way, the new site is great when accessed through my personal computer :p .

Glenn, it could be just the opposite, your work computer thinks SVTP means.........See Voluptuous Tits Protruding.

Hey Vince. Yeah you may be right. They used to be very uptight about controlling access to certain websites, but they loosened up a bit over the years. Not loose enough to let me see voluptuous tits protruding though LMAO!!!

Last edited:

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Site is much faster. Only wonky thing I’ve noticed is that clicking the link back to the forum from a thread (aka clicking “Road Side Pub” at the top of this page) opens in a new tab when browsing from my phone.

What type of phone?

Love the new blue theme!

Enjoy it while it's there.

I'm liking the changes. Can I bitch about one thing? Ok, cool.

I'd really be on favor of bringing the trader rating piece that use to be under the persons avitar, circa 2010. In todays day and age, and all the scams, it would help here, but also if I post something on FB I can always refer a buyer to my feedback on SVTP. Seller feedback which has been gone for some time now. Whats it gonna cost to make that happen?

That's something we plan on bringing back as part of several add-ons, might take a little time though.

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
What type of phone?
iPhone, browsing through native Safari. I found that if I click the 3 bars in the upper left hand corner and then "Forums" to go back to the root, it stays in the same window.

helloWorld

Established Member
I don't know if you are planning on putting themes behind a paywall, which I do understand if you do, but I for one don't like reading things in a dark theme.

The current blue theme is okay, but maybe you guys could have a theme like this fellow XenForo website:

TechPowerUp Forums

I know its nitpicking, but the black surrounds bother me lol.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Just wanted to give an update and a big thanks. We are nearly halfway to meeting our goal to pay off all this stuff and the work that will be done in the next couple weeks.

I don't know if you are planning on putting themes behind a paywall, which I do understand if you do, but I for one don't like reading things in a dark theme.

The current blue theme is okay, but maybe you guys could have a theme like this fellow XenForo website:

TechPowerUp Forums

I know its nitpicking, but the black surrounds bother me lol.

The light theme will be coming back very soon, with a very neat way to toggle back and forth.

matt5058

Established Member
Just made a small donation via PayPal. Will see if I can swing something additional next week. This is one of the forums I’ve used most consistently over the past 7ish years.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
For those who like the SVTP White Theme, click the lightbulb beside your notification bell icon in the upper right corner of the site.

Just made a small donation via PayPal. Will see if I can swing something additional next week. This is one of the forums I’ve used most consistently over the past 7ish years.

Thanks, it's much appreciated.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
So I've been messing around with the banner colors for the various support tiers. The only one I'm having trouble with is the Single Barrel Sirs. Is there a particular color you guys would like? I'd like it to be different than the other tiers and the staff, but we can do different shades among the same color. Right now it's a shade of orange.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
So I've been messing around with the banner colors for the various support tiers. The only one I'm having trouble with is the Single Barrel Sirs. Is there a particular color you guys would like? I'd like it to be different than the other tiers and the staff, but we can do different shades among the same color. Right now it's a shade of orange.
I’m blue now?

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Is there anyway to keep preferences like style width on, so it stays that way every time I log in?
I like that style. Or is it something that we have to change every time we log on? If so, no biggie.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Big update, we are not nearly 3/4 of the way to meeting our funding goal.

Is there anyway to keep preferences like style width on, so it stays that way every time I log in?
I like that style. Or is it something that we have to change every time we log on? If so, no biggie.

If it's not maintaining the choice it's because of a setting on your end. It is a durable option for as long as you remain logged in.

Users who are viewing this thread