Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Great, supportive folks here!!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

quad

Established Member
Hi Sid, I just forward $100 via Paypal. I had a fraud issue with Paypal a year ago. Somebody in Orlando purchased Adidas shoes via my Paypal account. I noticed this before the item was delivered. I contacted both Paypal and Adidas and none of them were able to cancel the delivery so it was delivered to an industrial business area a few days later lol?! My bank and Paypal ended up refunding me and I had my bank block Paypal. I then added 2-step verification to Paypal. Anyway I just reactivated Paypal just for SVTP! ;)

Thanks for keeping SVTP alive!

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Travis, have you looked into Amazon Pay? I've bought a bunch of stuff from non Amazon sites and used it. Pretty simple to use.
@SID297

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Hi Sid, I just forward $100 via Paypal. I had a fraud issue with Paypal a year ago. Somebody in Orlando purchased Adidas shoes via my Paypal account. I noticed this before the item was delivered. I contacted both Paypal and Adidas and none of them were able to cancel the delivery so it was delivered to an industrial business area a few days later lol?! My bank and Paypal ended up refunding me and I had my bank block Paypal. I then added 2-step verification to Paypal. Anyway I just reactivated Paypal just for SVTP! ;)

Thanks for keeping SVTP alive!

It's much appreciated.

Travis, have you looked into Amazon Pay? I've bought a bunch of stuff from non Amazon sites and used it. Pretty simple to use.
@SID297

I have

Just need to know where to send it....

Paypal - [email protected]

You can send a check to:

SVTPerformance
PO Box 1010
North Myrtle Beach, SC 29598

Users who are viewing this thread