SVTP GT350 Owners List - Post a Pic of Your Car

smkn350

Established Member
2016-01-29 13.07.00.jpg

Will break out the a7r soon to take some better pictures/videos. Not doing the car justice with the phone camera.

image.jpeg

Added the builder signature plate to show some respect.

Last edited:

krt22

Established Member
Chassis #2022. Still waiting for it to make its final journey home. Just one picture until I get it in my possession and detail it
IMG_3618.JPG

RES0574

Established Member
Thanks for your efforts, just realized I did not have that in a "public" folder. Thank you for the compliment. Trying to get my hands on a Track Pack like Tob's above. I hope to be successful this weekend.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Because they're all still stock and haven't had awful looking wheels and slammed suspensions put on them. LOL

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
Chassis #2201. Shadow black track pack. Still unwashed from coming off the truck, chin splitter not yet installed, and sitting in my shitily lit garage @ 330am while its snowing. Played with shadows/contrast/filters to try and make it a little better. Better pics coming

GT350_zpsamfcrq0s.jpg

Edit 3/6. Looks better all cleaned up. 3 stage paint correction, xpel ultimate on the front clip/mirror caps/rockers, and topped with Cquartz finest. Makes for a shiny ride. Now to install that damn splitter

GT350_zpstzpeknsi.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread