SVTP Challenge Coin

Bearbo

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
20190227-070201.jpg

An example of Alcankobra fine challenge coin.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
desk.jpg
For date it would have to be +65,000
65? We constantly make challenge coins for our tiny Navy ships and get a few hundred and still only pay about 15-20 bucks. What am I missing?

But I love Challenge Coins. Here is a desk I built a few years back to house mine. I have tons more now however.

Last edited:

Bearbo

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Pictures don’t do justice to the quality of these coins. Glad I was lucky enough to snag a few years of them!

Dusten

Established Member
In the military (Air Force at least) we have them in most units or earn them for different things. If you're in a bar with other squadron members, you can challenge them by throwing your coin down. Whomever doesn't have one has to buy drinks for the challenger and others that have one. If everyone has one, the challenger buys the drinks.
In the navy its generally only a chief thing to challenge. We have chiefs mess coins.

Often high ranking individuals will have their own coins they give out too.

Dusten

Established Member
View attachment 1554643
65? We constantly make challenge coins for our tiny Navy ships and get a few hundred and still only pay about 15-20 bucks. What am I missing?

But I love Challenge Coins. Here is a desk I built a few years back to house mine. I have tons more now however.
65,000 is an old school joke here.

Our mess usually buys them in batches of 100 and sell them for 10-20 depending on the coin.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
65,000 is an old school joke here.

Our mess usually buys them in batches of 100 and sell them for 10-20 depending on the coin.

Yeah, you can usually buy in and mail for less than $10 a coin, sell 100 at $20 and $1,000 for site upgrades wouldn't be a bad thing.

Users who are viewing this thread