SVTP Acceptance Speech

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
AND HERE WE HAVE POST NUMBER 1,000! Whoo-hooo!! :-D I've just so happen to have an acceptance speech prepared.

First off I'd like to thank God for giving me the ability to ramble on and on without knowing what the he// I'm talking about half the time. Its hard to imagine that I was just a bright eyed kid when I first wandered into SVTP in January 2002. I remember it like it was yesterday. It was a dark and stormy night...

<15 minutes later>

...And I said, WRECKED 'EM? DAMN NEAR KILLED 'EM! Thank you, thank you. You're too kind. Really. So in conclusion, I'd like to give a shout-out to my boys Pookie and Ray-Ray. My heros, Suge Knight and Axl Rose, thank you for your inspirational decadence. And, finally, to all the little people -- my fellow 4-cylinders just trying to survive in this 8-cylinder world. Y'all keep your revs up. Holla. Rock on. Too legit to quit. Hot for teacher, y'all. WE DID IT MAMA! ON TOP OF THE WORLD! ON TOP OF THE WORLD! :thumbsup:

Alex_96Cobra

Cant Sleep-Clown'l eat me
Established Member
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a post whore!! I been here since October '01 and still have yet to hit 1000. Man I need to take a few days off and get my post count up! LOl

Alex

zzzzzer

Established Member
lol...Hey, Alex, I'm no post whore. A post-slut, maybe, but a post whore? I won't stand for it! :-D

Then again, by posting this I think I just contradicted myself. Darn. :nonono:

Ah well...on to the after-party where I can flaunt my one thousand plus and have no one care until the police show up to haul me away for public displays of dumb-azzness.

zzzzzer

Established Member
Thanks, ssssnake! :beer: I was obviously a very bored man on yesterday...lol

Users who are viewing this thread