SVTOA/Seattle show coming up May 4th

wythors

Needs a bigger garage
Established Member
SVTOA/Seattle Rendezvous 2008 – May 4th at Bickford Ford

Bickford.jpg

The 6th Annual SVTOA/Seattle Rendezvous will be held Sunday, May 4th at Bickford Ford in Snohomish at 10:00. There will be a total of 26 classes with three trophies per class, including classes for all SVT vehicles as well as all other Ford vehicles.

Admission is $20, with proceeds benefiting the Ric Kolb Memorial Scholarship Fund in the Ford ASSET program at Renton Technical College. So far, two students there have received a total of $2,000 in Ric’s name to further their education in maintaining and repairing Ford cars and trucks.

Lunch will be available from Gip’s Barbeque, as seen at the 2007 Mustang Round-up.

Gates open at 9:30! There will be no early entry, as Bickford needs time to clear the lot.

Bickford Ford
3100 Bickford Avenue
Snohomish, WA 98280

Last edited:

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
I'll be there with the 03. The Teal 93 won't quite be finished, but it's getting very close......

MikeW

Established Member
Looks like an Awesome Event!

I wish it were not so far out on the left coast or I be there.

Good luck on the event :beer:

wythors

Needs a bigger garage
Established Member
Thank you to everyone that showed up. The weather really couldn't have been any better and we had a new record turnout for our show of 125 cars! Congratulations to all who won a trophy. Next year will be even better, with a Roush class and an expanded 05+ Mustang class.

Thanks again and I hope you all had a good time.

:banana:

Users who are viewing this thread