SVTOA On Track - Heartland Park (Topeka, KS)

Stanger58

Established Member
IMPORTANT UPDATE:

Always wanted to attend an SVTOA Regional Ontrack Event but didn't have the coins? Well, for one lucky driver, it'll be FREE!

That's right, here's how it works;

1) Register for the SVTOA "Fall Fling in the Heartland II" event
that is happening September 5-7, 2003 at Heartland Park, Topeka.

2) Everyone who has registered (and paid) by the earlybird deadline of August 15th, 2003 will be placed in a pool, where SVTOA National will draw out one lucky driver who will get their money refunded.

Ok, here's the fine print;

1) Refund limited to driving fees only. Must attend event to receive
refund. Any other fees collected will remain paid. Such as, SVTOA
membership fees, T-shirts, and/or dinner costs.

2) All entries must be postmarked by August 15th, 2003, *and*
received by SVTOA by August 20, 2003. If for any reason your entry doesn't make it there by that time, oh well, its more the reason to enter EARLY (better yet, call toll-free1-866-377-8862.)

Informational flyer:
http://www.svtoa.com/images/events/pdfs/greatplains_flyer_web.pdf
Registration form:
http://www.svtoa.com/images/events/pdfs/RegistrationFormHeart land2.pdf

And all you "fast guys", don't worry, we'll have an "advanced" group that you can get your FILL of seat time in... :p

And... I know several SVT Performance.com "regulars" will be there as part of my instructor crew...

Hope to see MANY of you there!

Jeff Lacina
Lead Instructor
SVTOA On Track events

Stanger58

Established Member
TTT...

Come on '03 pilots... we had more than 25 at Sebring... 10 at Hallett and atleast 15 at IRP... if you've never attended a "performance drving event", trust me, you don't know what you don't know about your car's true performance potential.

Check out the links above for an info flyer and registration form... still plenty of slots open... hope to see you there!

Jeff Lacina
Lead Instructor
SVTOA On Track events

Stanger58

Established Member
Hey 99blackcobra...

Your dad should have followed them on out... we had a GREAT time, perfect weather and LOTS of seat time...:p

The next SVTOA On Track event is Oct 3 & 4...in Shannonville, Ontario, Canada.

The next one in the U.S. is Oct 26 & 27 at the new BeaveRun Raceway, an hour north of Pittsburgh, PA...

Makes Topeka seem pretty close...doesn't it??

There are a whole BUNCH of us "track dawgs" in the Kansas City area... Are you and your dad members of SVTOA? We have a very active chapter in KC and a GREAT dealer sponsor (Rusty Eck Ford in Leavenworth...) Check out the web site at http://www.svtoa-kc.com or feel free to email me at [email protected].

Hope to meet you sometime!

Jeff Lacina
Lead Instructor
SVTOA On Track events

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
I'm not a member to anything except this board because of college, farming, and my father running a small fleet of trucks, when we can take off to do this kind of thing is really unpredictable. As soon as we get a car-trailer that I can load the snake on we will hit something down in that area, because in this part of the world people don't understand, or care what this stuff is, and its nice to be around people that do.

Users who are viewing this thread