SVTOA at Buttonwillow

SLIDEMASTER

Established Member
Hey guys its almost here, rumor has it about 100 cars will be there to play!! I think like 50 drivers are getting instruction, plus the instructors and everyone else....a new Ford Gt (mid engine) is going to be running...who's going??

Well besides me and about 10 others from Ventura county.

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
I wish I didn't live more than 2,000 miles away!! I'd be there in a heartbeat!!!

Have fun there and be safe!!!:thumbsup: :coolman: :beer:

PS You might want to follow along in the Cobra R section of the site? Lots of track dawgs hang out there!

Last edited:

nugen

Established Member
If it weren't for the whole deployment to Iraq thing I would road trip it from Colorado in a minute!

red03cobra

2003 Cobra & 1990 Notch
Established Member
Great event about 90 showed. Great instructors and lots of fun! Thanks to SVTOA and volunteers for your efforts. My driving improved greatly from the start to the finish. Now I need a three day driving school!

SLIDEMASTER

Established Member
Wow Im still amped from the event.....

Was driver instucting in a gray notchback and in two customer cars...mustangs and fast fords was there and will cover it as will "the enthusiast" got to lap and train in a black SVT Focus and a kenne bell Mystic 04 cobra....wow polar opposites ...close lap times.

What a blast...got also to lap the Media director for Ford racing and a model "kim" that was there for a shoot...

Users who are viewing this thread