SVT Service in the bay Area

stang837

Established Member
Looking for some insight, on who to use in the Bay Area, for Service? Right off the bat I would say San Bruno Ford is out, my Sister takes her Explorer there, and they are a bunch of idiots!

Last week she turned her blinker on, and saw smoke and flames, and the Service Manager first told her, it might not be covered under her warrenty, LOL

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

:beer:

03DOHC

Established Member
Stay away from San Bruno Ford. They have no clue.

Where are you? I assume semi-close to San Bruno since you mentioned them. Try Serramonte Ford if you're on the Peninsula or the one in Redwood City.

Welcome to the site.:beer:

norcal_cobra

Brand-X Eater
Established Member
I have had great service with my warranty claims from Frontier Ford in Santa Clara. The Service Manager is very cool too.

-norcal_cobra

Blu50Stang

Happiness is being blown
Established Member
Serramonte is the only place I'd consider on the penninsula. Redwood City is ok, but they don't seem to want to help you. San Bruno, as we've established sucks. I really haven't had much experience recently(just at RWC, for some PATS keys), neither of my cars ever gets worked on outside of my garage.

stang837

Established Member
Thanks

Hey, thanks to you guys for your input on this, hopefully I wont have to visit any Dealers in the near future. :bash:

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread