SVT Production numbers App

SCneon01

Established Member
Hi all. I made this app so I could have all this info in one place, instead of having to Google the prod. numbers everytime I see a car on the street or at a show. I started with all the svt cars and will eventually start adding some non-svt cars (Bullitts, machs, etc..) The app is free, it has ads but none of the info is hidden by the ads or anything. There is also a donations page if anyone is feeling generous. I don't plan on making any money off this, I personally wanted this for myself and was a good learning experience. The app is available on the Google play store now for android devices. I will be figuring out an ios version so that will be available at a later date.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cobrabuildnumbers_v1

Thanks for looking!

If there are any issues or suggestions to make this app better I would love to hear them.

*Update - Added some numbers for some non-svt cars:
Bullitts (01, 08, 09)
Machs (03, 04)
Boss (12-13)

Last edited:

Woody6799

Established Member
looks like you forgot to include the black interiors... you have graphite, parchment, and 10th any but no black? I am assuming you are referring to the alcantera.

SCneon01

Established Member
Are you referring to 03 cobras? They didn't offer the black (charcoal) interior for 03. And yes the colors listed refer to the center section of the seats, since the leather is the same color regardless

Last edited:

west08

Established Member
Think I found a bug. 2001 Cobra Oxford White shows a total of 716 but when clicking on it, Coupe shows 979 and Convertible shows 942. It looks like the data from Black was put under the Oxford white tab as well because black has the same coupe/ convertible stats.

SCneon01

Established Member
Think I found a bug. 2001 Cobra Oxford White shows a total of 716 but when clicking on it, Coupe shows 979 and Convertible shows 942. It looks like the data from Black was put under the Oxford white tab as well because black has the same coupe/ convertible stats.

Fixed it. Must have missed that page when checking the numbers. Thanks for pointing it out. Also fixed an issue with the Performance Red 2001 button while i was fixing the numbers.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Very nice app, Sean. I will download it for my iPhone when it becomes available. Great job on developing it.

SCneon01

Established Member
ios is gonna be a little tricky since I only have a pc. A mac is needed to publish app. Probably could just use someone's when I get to that point though

Franchi

Established Member
Soo.... is it ready for iPhone yet?

Slacker.
Told you should have done it for iPhone first and android last....

Finish it for iPhone and Ill donate a WHOLE dollar to it! And buy you a beer next time we go for wings... :)

SCneon01

Established Member
Soo.... is it ready for iPhone yet?

Slacker.
Told you should have done it for iPhone first and android last....

Finish it for iPhone and Ill donate a WHOLE dollar to it! And buy you a beer next time we go for wings... :)
How about you donate me a mac computer, then I'll get your iPhone version...ha

Users who are viewing this thread