SVT Newbie

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Hello all,

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Glenn and I have a silver 03 Cobra. I have been coming here to get some info on how to modify my car, so thanks to you guys for some great information.

I wanted to post a couple pics of my cars (03 Cobra and 03 Roush 380R) as I am a member of FNSweet and I know pictures in introductory posts are mandatory, but I do not use URL's and according to this site I'm not allowed to post attachments, which is how I post pictures. Sorry. Blame it on the rules not me :??:.

I look forward to getting more information from you guys, but to show I'm not just here to take I wanted to pass on some buyers information.

If you guys ever need anything I highly recommend LFP (Lightning Force Performance). I just ordered a clutch kit, flywheel and 26 spline input shaft from them and they bent over backwards to help. For the parts they did not have in stock they actually called the manufacturer to have my parts dropped shipped. They also beat the price of the company I was originally going to order from. They are great and I highly recommend them!!

Call Mark @281-385-5339 for all your SVT needs :rockon:!

Last edited:

JymBart

Established Member
Welcome Newbie.

Forget LFP, .. too many customer service problems

You can try doing a search for LFP Problems, if the pages have not been deleted.

JymBart

Last edited:

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
I have had nothing but good experiences with LFP, Mark will take care of you

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Welcome Newbie.

Forget LFP, .. too many customer service problems

You can try doing a search for LFP Problems, if the pages have not been deleted.

JymBart

Don't know what to say, but LFP took care of me. I called and asked if they had a part in stock. Mark asked what I was looking for and I told him I placed an order with a different company and they did not have everything I needed. After I told him what I was looking for he told me he would make a few phone calls and get back to me. 20 MIN. later Mark called back with ALL the parts I needed and quoted me a cheaper price than the other company I was going to go with.

Sorry to hear you had problems, but LFP's customer service went above and beyond for me.

Thanks for all the welcoms BTW. If I'm ever allowed to uplaod attachments I'll post pics of my cars.

Last edited:

03dsgcobranc

Fujiwara zone
Established Member
welcome to the site..
please guys try to refrain from making this another LFP bashing thread

homer302

Banned
He shops where he likes you shop where you like. End of story.

Welcome. I am fairly new myself and these guys are top notch. Thank goodness I didn't make this mistake but just so you don't either; Don't ever...ever...EVER use the word Termi under ANY circumstances. Not sure what the big deal is but some people here really have their shorts in a bind over that for some reason.:shrug:

Corvette owners don't mind vette but Terminator owners here definitely don't do Termi.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Congrats on the car. One thing you don't need to do here is plug a vendor as this site is well informed of who to do business with.

homer302

Banned
This just in. Late breaking news!

:D We'll let it slide.
It was a Different thread but apparently Steeda30 has given the official go ahead on Term. Notice, this is not Termi but Term is ok.

Just thought I'd give you an update.

Users who are viewing this thread