"SVT" logo for H.E.

CobraMac

Established Member
Hey guys, this has been asked before, and persons were able to get it, but does anyone have the "SVT" stenciling for the heat exchangers. I have the LFP heat exchanger with nothing stenciled, but I want to put the SVT stencil on it now. Anyone have one or know where I could get it? Thanks!

redfr03svtsnake

Import Killer since 03'
Established Member
call LFP, they actually, when i bought mine, were supposed to have stenciled it on there for me- but i didnt "request" it, but they just wound up sending me the stencil, and i did it myself.....

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
yea, definitely give them a call. they are real helpful and go out of their way to make sure they offer the best product/service. i just ordered a new HE from them(long story on why i need a new one) and they gave me free stenciling for being on SVTP. i'm sure they will work something out with you to get yours stenciled.

CobraMac

Established Member
99riocobra said:
yea, definitely give them a call. they are real helpful and go out of their way to make sure they offer the best product/service. i just ordered a new HE from them(long story on why i need a new one) and they gave me free stenciling for being on SVTP. i'm sure they will work something out with you to get yours stenciled.

Okay good! I'll be calling them in a couple minutes here, so we'll see how it goes!

Users who are viewing this thread