SVT gauges

Johnferris

Established Member
Where to buy the closest to factory gauges. Iv seen many with the svt logo on the face and I can't seem to find any of them. If anyone can tell me where to find them that would be a lot of help. Thank you.

va boy

Established Member
Shoot TRBO VNM an email, or PM. He's a member on this site. All question will be answered. Great guy to deal with too.

Yulla

SVT Noob
Established Member
Yep, what the other two guys said. Mine recently arrived and they match perfectly.

IMG_1260.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Make it easy on yourself, and avoid any mistakes. Just call Jason (Turbo Venom) who is an authorized dealer here. He will take care of ordering the Speed Hut gauges for you and give you a good price (better than you'll get on the Speed Hut website). He's an authorized Speed Hut dealer. Here's the link to his website. http://www.competitionspeedandsound.com/products.htm

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
Can you datalog with that wideband? Have you ever had a digital wideband? If so which do you like better?

Daywalker

Established Member
Why can't I find the link to the page where I can see the price for that SOS pod? Someone help, I'm slow I guess....lol

Users who are viewing this thread