SVT Cobra 04 for sale

xenodragon

Established Member
I am trying to sell my 2004 SVT Black Cobra. 26k Miles for $24,500 OBO. I just moved to Minnesota from New Jersey and would like to get an AWD car (probably an STi) for the winter.

I am in Eagan Minnesota. For more information PM me. I will probably update this post further later with pics etc. but im just trying to see if anyone has interest.

It is still under warranty for about 10,000 miles. All brake pads have been replaced in the last month and rotors resurfaced. Oil has been changed every 2,500 miles or so.

Mods:
Magnaflow cat back exhaust
JDM Air filter..will include Steeda CAI and stock intake
2.93 upper S/C Pulley. Will include stock one pulley
xCaliber performance tune. Will include hand held tuner with stock tune on it.

Only had the pulley on for about 2 months. Never had it dyno'd but from other people with the same mods I can say I am making 430-450 RWHP

Can easily be brought back to stock.

Last edited:

ReVviNg HiGh

Rev it up!
Established Member
Did you offer it to ant CJMFers first? :) I would have bought it if i didnt just buy my CTS. Good luck man! You decided on the STI over the EVO?

Last edited:

xenodragon

Established Member
I would have offered it to them, but I dont think they want to come to MN!! Mitsu dealership are being jerks. Probably will go with STI

xenodragon

Established Member
shoaf85 said:
How much would shipping be (rough idea) to Concord, North Carolina 28025!

Well it cost me $1,100 to ship it to MN from NJ enclosed carrier. $750 not enclosed.

I would guess an extra $150 to NC

Cold Brew

Established Member
xenodragon said:
Well it cost me $1,100 to ship it to MN from NJ enclosed carrier. $750 not enclosed.

I would guess an extra $150 to NC

there are alot of shipping companies that do it for half that.

Cold Brew

Established Member
Oh, and by the way. :beer: Minnesota Crew check-in, i live in plymouth. just buy some snow tires and drive it year round.:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread