SVE Series 3 wheels

momogt

Established Member
anymore pics off these wheels on the 5.0,s. I plan on ordering a set of the black sve 3 20x8.5/ 20x10

Last edited:

F8LVENOM

Established Member
anymore pics off these wheels on the 5.0,s. I plan on ordering a set of the black sve 3 20x8.5/ 20x10

For my 2012 5.0 I just bought a set of 20x8.5 & 20x10 gumnetal SVE 3's with BFG Comp-2 A/S in sizes 245/40/20 and 285/35/20 to be my winter set of wheels and tires. Getting them mounted this weekend.

Need to take off my RTR's with MPSS (summer only) tires and store them. This will be my 5th set of wheels & tires for the car.

Used to have a set of stock pony wheels with blizzaks for winter, but now I have a 4x4 F150 that I can drive when there is snow on the ground.

I hated the blizzaks other then when there was snow on the ground, because it totally nuetered the car in terms of performance. Clearly it's not a performance tire but a straight up passenger car snow tire.

With these UHP BFG's I can actually still "drive" the car all winter, when there is no snow on the ground.

Then when spring comes the MPSS will go back on and then when summer comes I can awaken my 650HP Z06 from the garage :-D

YouGoGlenCocoa

Established Member
I love these wheels!! I really wish they made them in 18" for S197 :( i dont think they even make them in 19" anymore it looks like just 20".

To the guys with 20" rims did your ride quality go down?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread