SVE Drift Wheels Now On Sale!

Dustin@LMR

Established Member
Hey guys! It's Dustin from LMR.com!

For those of you that are searching for your next set of wheels for your 2005-2017 Mustang, LMR has you covered!

These Flat Black, and Gloss Black SVE Drift wheels are at the lowest price of the year!

These SVE Drift wheels weigh in at only 26lbs each, and will clear all Brembo Brake Kits!

Pick your next set of wheels up at the link below!

http://latemodelres.to/2dEeq7q

14566462_1863439020555739_7290297581805883916_o.jpg

StangKris302

Established Member
Hey Dustin, if I were to buy 2 sets of wheels for my '14, P/N WTK-1007S4652 (black drag wheels/tires), and the Gloss Graphite GT350 wheels, can you guys customize a tire set and price? I'd like to replace the MT drag radials on the drag setup with a bias ply slick, and put MT Street Comps on the GT 350 front wheels and MT SS drag radials on the rear. Or would I have to buy everything separate?

Dustin@LMR

Established Member
Hey Dustin, if I were to buy 2 sets of wheels for my '14, P/N WTK-1007S4652 (black drag wheels/tires), and the Gloss Graphite GT350 wheels, can you guys customize a tire set and price? I'd like to replace the MT drag radials on the drag setup with a bias ply slick, and put MT Street Comps on the GT 350 front wheels and MT SS drag radials on the rear. Or would I have to buy everything separate?

We can most definitely create you a custom kit! You would just need to give us a call in order for us to be able to make those changes for you. We just don't have a way to make those selections via the webpage as of yet. We also always offer free mounting, and balancing along with each wheel and tire kit order, along with free shipping! Feel free to give our Customer Service team a call at your earliest convenience, and we'll get you taken care of, and do what we have to do to earn your business! :) 254-296-6500. Let them know you spoke with me, and we'll do the best we can to take care of you on pricing!

Users who are viewing this thread