Suspension on it's way!

kbroush

Established Member
I just orders Whiteline performance watts link, upper control arm, lower control arms and relocation brackets. Has anyone had experience with their products? It looks like really great products and I read some good reviews on them. I will install it all in a few weeks. The lower control arms are on back order until May though. Will I notice a good sized difference in handling? Thanks.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I just orders Whiteline performance watts link, upper control arm, lower control arms and relocation brackets. Has anyone had experience with their products? It looks like really great products and I read some good reviews on them. I will install it all in a few weeks. The lower control arms are on back order until May though. Will I notice a good sized difference in handling? Thanks.

we sell a ton of them, and i have the full setup on my personal boss 302

great quality stuff

86Fbody

Established Member
It will change your car. I have the relo brackets, PHB, support brace, and LCA's and it feels like a different car.

kbroush

Established Member
OK, good. If it makes that big of a difference on a boss it must be good stuff. I will post up pictures as I install it.

kbroush

Established Member
Also, with the panhard bar am I able to run 15" wheels if I take it to the drag strip? And I was looking to see if I can use the factory rear sway bar or will that be in the way. It looks like it may be in the way?

86Fbody

Established Member
OK, good. If it makes that big of a difference on a boss it must be good stuff. I will post up pictures as I install it.

Most of the stuff that I replaced seemed like crap from the factory, so I think anything would have been better. I loved that Whiteline had everything in it's own bag, everything came with grease and the required hardware. Their installation instructions are also idiot proof which is nice, much better then can be said about the Ford instructions for anything they have.

kbroush

Established Member
Most of the stuff that I replaced seemed like crap from the factory, so I think anything would have been better. I loved that Whiteline had everything in it's own bag, everything came with grease and the required hardware. Their installation instructions are also idiot proof which is nice, much better then can be said about the Ford instructions for anything they have.

You sold me on the idiot proof part! I can't wait to install it all and see how much it improves my lap times.

86Fbody

Established Member
Springs would have also helped quite a bit. I noticed much less body roll and brake dive this past weekend at Summit Point after installing the P springs.

kbroush

Established Member
That is a good question, I would call Whiteline about it. Their techs seem really knowledgeable and really nice even when you ask a stupid question.

I called them today. They said the factory sway bar will clear, it just has to be removed to install the watts which I figured. I noticed the Whiteline sway bar is reversed and attached to the rear axle so there is more clearance which brought up my question in the first place.

kbroush

Established Member
Well everything came in today. Should I just stick to the factory gear oil that's reccomend or is there something better I should get?

kbroush

Established Member
I got everything installed last night. I am pretty happy so far with the new suspension. The car does feel different but in a good way. I am also happy how quite everything is.

86Fbody

Established Member
I got everything installed last night. I am pretty happy so far with the new suspension. The car does feel different but in a good way. I am also happy how quite everything is.

Did you have to remove the sway bar end links to put on the LCA's and what not? I did while putting on my springs and the only shitty thing is that now the sway squeaks, you're lucky if it doesn't do that for you.

Users who are viewing this thread