Suspension Gurus

ShadowFist

Wave Existence
Established Member
Are there any suspension guru's out there? I've taken my car to the local suspension shops and they can't find or fix the issue and say 'take it to a race shop'. They have gone over every nut and bolt and its all tight.

The car is a full tubular Maximum Motorsports coil-over/k-member/control arms/etc. setup and it used to be absolutely rock solid. Now it is very loose in the front end and it wanders to the point of sudden lane changes.

I have a couple contacts that I'm reaching out to but I'd like to widen my search so I can get this fixed...

I'm in the Skagit area.

mrose75

Established Member
You check with Maximum Motorsports? They should be able to at least tell you where you can take it.

JDUB348

Established Member
Brad's Custom Auto. They are on lake city way. They deal with Maximum Motorsports all the time. I just had them adjust and align all my maximum suspension.

mrose75

Established Member
I may have to pay these guys a visit if I can't figure out how to lower mine. Got coil-overs and wanna lower the stance some. Shouldn't be too hard.

mikeshimek

Boost Hunter
Established Member
i would jack your car up and put a wrench on every component of your front suspension to make sure EVERYTHING is tight. i use a marking pen once i have torqued something so i dont forget any bolts. then take it and get an alignment done. did you change tires? i have 275's up front and i notice my car tracks in well rutted lanes.

ShadowFist

Wave Existence
Established Member
Just an update - the problem turned out to be the rear wheel bearings. Swapped those out and now its rock solid once again!

Users who are viewing this thread