Surface Scratches

UR-SNAKE-B8

Established Member
This weekend... I plan on doing a little spring cleaning on the Snake... I just washed it last weekend, and didn't like what i seen after i dried it. I have alot of surface or Cleancoat scratched on my car, and they are very noticable in bright sunlight on a black car. What product out there have you guys found that works best for polishing these out. Also my Wheels could use a little polishing too, they are just the stock polished cobra wheels for '01. Anything out there to get the tiny scratches out of them so there "Bling Blingin"

helluvasnake

Established Member
Neverdull for the wheels. This stuff will bring you back to the new "bling". Can be purchased at: Walmart, autozone, advanced auto parts, etc.

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
If they are a clearcoated rim dont use nevr dull on them use the same polish that you use on your car. If you are die hard which most of us are you can follow the polish up with a coat of wax. hth 2881

trance_in_miami

Established Member
hey snake if you have polished aluminum cobra rims . Like i do. There is this awesome product. I have used various types of polishes for my rims to look new. And i swear this product is F*cking awesome. :bowdown: I used it yesterday on my rims. they were full of oxidation and scratches and this liquid worked like magic. :rockon: Its Adams Metal polish # 1&2. :eek:

MetalPolishcombo1.jpg

http://www.adamspolishes.com/site/department.cfm?id=84453887-5388-48C3-AFF1EE7549C64AA4&killnav=1

It will amaze you man im serious.

mystic04

Established Member
i use AIO from klasses on my wheels works great. you can also use the Sg from klasses after you use the AIO first.

Users who are viewing this thread