Supra Vs. Zr1 Vid

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
yeah it was a fast d/l for those of us with cable modems. Buut it was a very poorly made video. No good footage of anything and the "race" is only about 10 seconds of the 2 and a half minute video. And it isnt even a real race. You cant see a clear start at all no sound for the honks and the power output bragged about on both cars isnt backed up by anything, no clips of their mods, no numbers, no times, no LIST even. All u see is a quick shot of an AEM cold air kit on the damn supra. I call bs on 700 ZR-1 and 900 Supra till i get more info and a BETTER FUGGIN race. Like an IN-CAR vid or a CLEAR start-finish race with a camera at each end.

SuperTrooper

Can't get the last word n
Established Member
ok...I did DL it. That is a sick ass supra running an even sicker ZR1 vette. Both locals to this area. Still, not that great of a run. Oh well. Take it for what its worth I guess.

Supradedupra

Established Member
that supra dynoed 960 rwhp at bradenton a few weeks ago....

as for the footage.. i was told that i wasn't even supposed to film :) the people would get pissed... oh well

stevenscamaross

SVT Pimp
Established Member
I'll break it down for those that don't want to dowload the 44 mbs. Red supra rolls up in slicks supposed 900 hp. Red Zr-1 rolls up on radial tires supposed 700 hp (looking totally stock). They race for about 3 secs and the supra pulls freight train lengths. At the end of the video it shows a an AEM sticker.

Users who are viewing this thread