Supercharger options

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
For those of you running a blower on these cars, I'm looking to see what your setups are, power made etc, opinions on the quality of the kits themselves, ease of install etc. Trying to decide which direction to go.

Stang Lover

Established Member
I personally would love to do an eaton swap but I don't have the time right now so I'm going the centri route. I'm partial to centris so I'm doing a P1 hopefully soon. Mach's are nasty under boost...

Last edited:

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
A D1sc is what I'm leaning the closest to at the moment. I like the idea of a Eaton swap, but I don't have the time or patience to hunt down all the parts for a Eaton swap.

jelloman1

Check out the Mach 1 Registry site. There is a section for power adders that have blowers/turbos broken down into what people have, their mods and dyno numbers. It's really helpful.

JeronimoJC

Established Member
Last edited:

beowulf68

Established Member
Is the vortech V2 a good route to go?

Last summer I put a Vortech V3 with Aftercooler on my 04 Mach 1 and am very happy with it's performance. I didn't go with the V2 version because I didn't like the idea of tapping the oil pan or sharing engine oil with the Supercharger. The V3 has it's own special Synthetic Oil that needs to be changed every so many thousands of miles.

Users who are viewing this thread