Supercharged R

Cobra(ed) Up

Established Member
The sense of community here is awesome. I am not surprised how my "pricks" there actually really are here. I am a little surprised that Tob even took a couple shots at me, who I actually called on the phone with questions prior to buying my Gt350.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
The sense of community here is awesome. I am not surprised how my "pricks" there actually really are here. I am a little surprised that Tob even took a couple shots at me, who I actually called on the phone with questions prior to buying my Gt350.

You should have listened when he told you the 500 and 350 share almost nothing drivetrain-wise.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

Oh my.... you dont hang out with other guys often, do you?

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
You should have listened when he told you the 500 and 350 share almost nothing drivetrain-wise.

LMFAO
giphy.gif

TFStang

Established Member

I wouldn’t dwell in the comments too much if I were you. Just people poking fun. If you want to avoid this type of stuff in the future, just do a quick search before posting something like this. Plenty of great info on this site and it will spare you the ridicule if you don’t have thick skin.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator

I honestly thought you were kidding in your initial post. If I remember our conversation correctly you were easy to talk to and sounded pretty well versed with respect to these cars. So my apologies. I've already missed the sarcasm in this thread and now the seriousness, I'm 0 - 2.

Users who are viewing this thread