Supercharged gt350 1/4 record?

Venomous94Cobra

Established Member
Does anyone know what the fastest gt350 supercharged 1/4 time is? I know these cars or mostly for road course racing but I've seen many people play with them st the drag strip as well. I've been building several GT350's at my shop and recently we just went 10.4 @136 in one on 19" drag radials and completely stock suspension, only got to make 2 passes with it.

ANGREY

Established Member
Does anyone know what the fastest gt350 supercharged 1/4 time is? I know these cars or mostly for road course racing but I've seen many people play with them st the drag strip as well. I've been building several GT350's at my shop and recently we just went 10.4 @136 in one on 19" drag radials and completely stock suspension, only got to make 2 passes with it.

Depends on your definition of "gt350." Fathouse Fab's car just went sub 9. But the car has a different trans and they ditched the rear breaks so they could run smaller wheels and more sidewall.

They also went over 190mph in the 1/2 mile. I think they're making like 1400 rear. Badass car, just not sure it's still a "gt350" at this point.

Venomous94Cobra

Established Member
I know that car very well lol no Im talking about supercharged only like whipple, procharger, Paxton's ect, and on stock long blocks. Just curious more than anything.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Don't quote me on this, but I think somebody dipped a supercharged Tech Pack GT350 into the high 9s. Can't remember who, though.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
What supercharger and tune are you using?

Venomous94Cobra

Established Member
Don't quote me on this, but I think somebody dipped a supercharged Tech Pack GT350 into the high 9s. Can't remember who, though.
If you find it anywhere can you post it please, I'm really loving these gt350's and now I have several customers that were doing builds on there shelby's that they take to the drag strip quite a bit and I personally just like to see how well there doing and compare to other modified gt350's out there.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
If you want to open it up to turbos, Fathouse Fabrication has/had a GT350 that was 1/10th away from 8s; 9.09.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Great build! What 60ft did you get on the 19” radials? That’s some excellent driving to click 136, can you share the time slip?

I recall a 9.8@137 whipple gt350 but I’m not finding it

The trans is a smooth 6spd, but I’m surprised they hold up ok as they have +/- some work with 600+wtq

Users who are viewing this thread