Supercharged C7 vs Hellcat Charger

Quik Z06

Established Member
Been a while since I've had a decent encounter, that was until tonight. Went out to wash the car, then decided to see if there was anyone to play with on the freeway. I was cruising in the middle lane at 70 and I seen some hids coming up. When it got close I thought it might be CHP since they have Chargers. He ends up pulling beside me and slowly creeps by, well I notice it's a hellcat so I couldn't let the opportunity go to waste. I downshift to 5th and pull up to see if he'll bite, and he takes the bait. He slows down a bit, so I go to 4th. Ideally I'd like to start in 3rd but it was pretty cool out, and my stock Michelin tires hate cold weather. Once he heard me downshift he took off. I jump on it instantly but he pulled out about a car, by the top of 4th I'm starting to go by him and have about a car on him and screw up my shift to 5th and he blows by me. A coupe miles later road straightens out again and this time I figure screw it, I'm starting in 3rd. I drop it down and we line up...I start to get on it and he hits it. I jumped out on him right from the start. I put 3-4 cars on him in 3rd and then a couple more in 4th and let off. I was pleased with the outcome, it was expected as he was stock Im sure (sounded anyway) but those things move out.

Last edited:

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Nice car OP!
What does your car put down for power and torque?

Quik Z06

Established Member
Quick engine pic...

IMG_1743.JPG

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
The hellcats sound great in factory form. They’re pretty loud right out of the box.

Thought all chargers were A8’s or am I missing the inside joke...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, it was a joke. Making fun of the obvious excuse that cant be used.

Me with a mop is like a frog riding a bicycle.

D1984

Whining
Established Member
The hellcats sound great in factory form. They’re pretty loud right out of the box.

They do sound great stock. Only thing that sucks is they all sound the same, nobody mods theirs much. And they all drive in the same douchey way, doing burnouts everywhere and pretending their auto is a manual. Well, that's mostly 392 drivers actually, but still

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Good kill op. Friend of mine has a 17 vette with an east coast blower kit? He ran it lean on stock injectors/pumps. He built the engine and upgraded to z06 pumps and meth and is pushing around 700

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Quik Z06

Established Member
Yea, the ECS kit and A&A are pretty comparable. I'm going to forge the bottom end, add a cam, change to a dual meth nozzle and 4-6 more psi...should put me in the low 700's to the wheels.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread