Supercharged 98 Cobra atlantic blue. low miles

jcsurf84

Established Member
98 cobra very rare bright atlantic blue. Excellent condition. 64xxx original miles. Garage kept its whole life. Vortech s trim supercharger. Intercooled. 480+hp with dyno sheets to prove it. 90lb injectors. 90mm maf. kenne bell boost a spark. Kenne bell boost a pump. New catted x pipe, headers, and slp cat back exhaust. Sounds awesome.
Oversized eibach sway bars. Baer brakes. Short throw shifter. Freshly power coated (i don't like shiny) fr500 wheels with deep dish in the rear. Car was just aligned. Brand new tires. Sumitomo on front and 305 mickey thompson in rear. Comes with original 17x9 cobra wheels but tires have flat spots from sitting in the garage lol.
Flawless black leather interior. Drivers seat has no cracks. Brand new pioneer blue tooth head unit, sound stream amp, two 10" subs. A pillar fuel pressure and boost gauges. All bulbs changed to led. 6k hid's in fogs and headlights. Brand new smoked headlights. Windows were just tinted.
All original parts plus 3 sets of injectors and 3 maf's and original wheels and tires included..boxed and bubble wrapped.
Car is a beast. Very fast and clean. Absolutely no rust at all. No dings, dents, or paint work ever. Car was garaged its whole life and never driven in salt.. never even driven in the rain.
Hate like hell to sell it but im buying a house. Car needs a good home!
Located in southern New Jersey
asking 12,900 and pretty firm on that.
10152667_10152086800926547_4661919196183197486_n.jpg

10277069_10152086800156547_4864744692427623752_n.jpg

buck667

Toxic Venom
Established Member
Sweet ride man! Couple questions I have for an interested party:

1) is the motor stock? (ie. do you have stock or forged internals?)
2) how long has the blower been installed? (how many miles have been driven with it?)
3) what psi are you running and was it professionally tuned?
4) is the 480hp to the wheels? What's the torque?
5) who installed the blower?
6) how long have you owned the car and what # owner are you?
7) does the car see track time? (if so how often?)

good luck with the sale! nothing beats a BAB especially when it's blown!

jcsurf84

Established Member
The motor is stock. the blower hasnt been on 10,000 miles. it runs around 10psi. it ran 486hp and 392 tq on the dyno when it was professionally tuned after the blower and everything was professionally installed. I am the 3rd owner. the second owner only owned it a couple months. he sold it because he needed cash. So it has basically had one owner since new. He cried when he sold it.
The car has never seen any track time and hasnt ever been beat on. (it still has the original clutch)
The original drove it a few times a year to car shows and around town. He installed the blower because it sounded cool lol.

jcsurf84

Established Member
I made two videos of the car running.
http://youtu.be/b0P9VkU1cf4

http://youtu.be/glHRozpON4g

It seems like everyone wants to ask a million questions about it. SO SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY. Just pm me for my phone number. $12000 cash talks bullshit walks. If you have yet to sell your car.. have to get a loan.. have to check with the wife.. please do that before coming to see the car.. thx :rollseyes

F8L BYT

Established Member
I tried to pm you but it didnt work. six 0 9 - seven 4 one - zero four 4 seven

And I Pm'd you and sent you an email and no response? Guess you really don't want to sell it very bad. If you change your mind you can PM me back

Users who are viewing this thread