Supercharged '02 SVTF - low miles!

thepatriot

Established Member
UPDATE: Car is back from the mechanic and the wiring issue is fixed. However, it does need a retune as the car is running a tad rich. For that reason, I'm dropping my price to $7,000 firm.! Also, I replaced the serpentine belt and belt tensioner today.

Make an offer, but do take into consideration this is one of the cleanest low-mileage SVTF's out there. Thanks.

Hey Guys!

Up for sale is my Vortech supercharged '02 SVT Focus. I'm the second owner, and I've only had the car about a month now. Only reason I'm selling is because I would rather have a truck for the winter and I need the money.

Car has 57,xxx miles (will go up slightly as it is my daily). It was stored every winter in a garage, and has never seen snow. The underside of this SVT is so clean you could eat off of it. This car is extremely clean all around.

The paint is a custom job, because the car was an audio show car for a period of time (original owner was a Kenwood employee). It's probably one of the best paint jobs I've seen in a long time, even with the flames. There is a dent in the left front fender because the car got backed into before I owned it. For that reason, I'd give the exterior a 8.5/10 because the exterior is otherwise flawless.

The car has ST170 headlights and grille. Also, I have a front lip with all the mounting hardware (not pictured), and the car has a Wings West 3-piece midwing out back.

Now for the fun stuff!

250+ whp, tuned by Tom back in '04.

Modifications include:
-Vortech aftercooled supercharger running about 6-7 lbs of boost
-VF Engineering Poly Motor Mounts
-61 lb/hr injectors
-Trubendz 3" cat-back mandrel-bent exhaust with a Borla muffler and Magnaflow tip
-Battery relocated into the fenderwell
-Ford Racing SVT Focus Ceramic Header (used ARP Header bolts and copper gasket in install)
-Central Florida Motorsports Hi-Flo Cat
-Steeda Short-Throw Shifter
-Focus Sport Front and Rear Stress Bar
-EBC Dimpled and Slotted Rotors with Greenstuff pads and Russell stainless steel brake hoses (less than 500 miles on them!)

I also have a pile of extra parts (pictured) worth about $3,000 that I will include with the car for the asking price.

Spare Parts:
-Fluidyne Race Radiator
-FlexLite fan
-Samco 7 Piece Silicone Coolant Hose Kit
-CFM Billet DSI Lever Clip
-PA Performance PMGR Starter
-Eibach Caster/Camber Plates
-Eibach Recommended Alignment Kit- Rear
-Koni Yellow Struts
-Koni Yellow Shocks
-Koni Lowering Springs
-CFM 67mm Throttle Body (Silver)
-SVT Intake Manifold Silicone Hose and Stainless Clamp upgrade
-Ford Racing A-Pillar 2 gauge pod

The interior is a 9.5/10, due to some minor scratches here and there. I'll attempt to shampoo out the stain on the passenger seat. (I apologize for the dirt, I couldn't find the shop-vac)

THE BAD:
Needs new tires all around.
Airbag light came on yesterday.

$7,000 firm.

Contact me:
PM here!
Email at [email protected]!
Text me at 7082750115!

osYzrog.jpg

ptFOsPQ.jpg

a3aRJJu.jpg

EQwpp1D.jpg

3g8CzL8.jpg

VD8xZgU.jpg

ArgWEQC.jpg

cQfUouo.jpg

cu77Fre.jpg

a8FzVZx.jpg

1oFTRqb.jpg

Last edited:

thepatriot

Established Member
bump, make an offer. it's at the mechanic now getting the wiring issue fixed. just want it gone, need a truck for the winter and I gotta pay bills.

Users who are viewing this thread