Superbowl Party

AngelOreo

Special
Established Member
No big deal honestly.. but if you need a place to go.. your more than welcome anytime after 4:30.

We have a 57" big screen..
We have lots of food..most importantly wings and cookies
We have some beer.. but I have found in the past most do not drink the bear becasue of work.. so I usually only have about 30 or so Sam Adams\Yuengling around.

Food is mostly pick foods.. Children are welcome.. Basement is finished with a smaller TV..and toys for younger kids.. >8ish age toys are for my 2.5 year old son.. so not much in the way of older kid stuff..

I can hook up the Nintendo Gamecube etc downstairs as well.

I will say that if your under 21.. I will not allow drinking.. and if you look questionable.. I won't let you drive.. hate to be a pooper.. but them the rules.

Anywho.. let me know..

JimmyG

32vofFury

WHINE & DINE!
Established Member
I respect your rules man. I'd hate to hear about a young MACA member like myself get in trouble or hurt.

F8LBITEva

Alexis Texas' #1 fan
Established Member
NAH, 10 and 2 keep your hands on the wheel at 10 and 2 oclock and make sure your knuckles are inside the stripes, easy.

32vofFury

WHINE & DINE!
Established Member
haha
never heard that one before. but seriously I'm kinda scared for life. My Uncle was killed by a drunk driver. Sorry don't mean to ruin your thread.

AngelOreo

Special
Established Member
Nope nope.. as I said.. no big deal.. Sometimes, as sad as it is.. it's good for people to hear and understand what can happen.

Users who are viewing this thread