Superbe Condition Torch Red 50th Annyverssary C5 Z06

Georgie

Established Member
Superbe Condition Torch Red 50th Anniversary C5 Z06

Hey Everyone,

My C5 Z06 is in superb condition with only 33000 kilometers (approx 20K Miles). I purchased the vette in April of 2016 from the original owner. It's all original with original paint and it even has the original brakes on it and I've also kept the original tires in my heated garage.

The only mods I've done is a MGW shifter, shifter boot, e-brake boot (both in Italian leather with red stitching) drop in K&N air filter and a complete Nav sound system along with new Continental DW Extreme tires. No expenses spared.
Some of you have seen the dyno result I've had with the car (link: http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?1125256-Factory-Freak-Dyno-Results-of-my-C5-Z06-!!!)
Audio install : http://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/audio-electronics/3879586-my-c5z-s-audio-upgrade.html

Some may say i'm crazy but I change the oil in all my sports cars every 1000kms. For the Vette, I use Royal Purple along with K&N gold oil filter.

The only problem with the car is the drivers door doesnt lock with the key FOB and I have a ABS light, something I plan on fixing before selling the car.

Price: 35000 USD
Price without soundsystem or parts 32000 USD

The day I purchased the car

New Tires

Misc Pics

adult photo sharing

Last edited:

Georgie

Established Member
ttt

Since first post I've added a Texas Speed MS4 cam, ARH Longtubes with catless x, PAC Dual Valve Spring .660 lift kit (nano-peened) TSP titanium retainers, CHE trunion upgrade, Manton 3 piece pushrods, Meiling high pressure oil pump, LS2 timing chain, Romac balancer with ARP bolt, MSD wires, Halltech Killer Bee 2 with LS7 card style MAF, NGK TR55 plugs, new GM front seal, O2 wires heat wrapped along with AC line.

Car made 463.37 RWHP and 398.95 TQ on a Mustang dyno.

Georgie

Established Member
066.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread