Super sale on mmr stainless steel valves for all dohc >>

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Yes, you read correctly, MMR is running a sale on its Aerospace grade stainless steel, swirl polished valves for ALL 96-04 (including 03/04 Cobra). We have std sizes and +1mm for even more flow. They are great for all S/C, Turbo, Nitrous and N/A and will not burn like factory valves under high boost and High HP applications. These work with stock and aftermarket springs/locks and retainers. These are the same valves used by ALL of the 6 second MMR cars/trucks. These valves when used on a stock head can pick up intake and exhaust flow by up to 5cfm per port! MMR valves are a direct replacement (no modification needed).

100740.jpg

100740b.jpg

$299 for complete set 32 valves (16 Intake, 16 Exhaust) 1mm oversize also available YOU MUST CALL TO ORDER @ THIS PRICE!!

logo_ccVisa.gif
logo_ccMC.gif
logo_ccAmex.gif
paypal_logo.gif

Call 805 650 1853
or visit
Modular Mustang Racing
or email
[email protected]

vegas.jpg

Last edited:

Stangcobra1122

Established Member
With your valves and a tune what kind of power (if any) would we expect to pick up
I realize that these valves are more of a supporting mod for turbo/nitrous/sc applications, or high compression N/A, but will switching to them on a full bolt on engine have much of an effect?

slonech

Dark Side
Established Member
I have been researching like crazy and i keep hearing different opinions. Can a +1 MM valve be ran in a stock seat?

Users who are viewing this thread