Super Rare 1979 Cobra Vin#9F03F110024.

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
Can't someone who cares just call SVT or wherever they have the
list" and ask them??? Put an end to this once and for all???

GeorgiaSnake

Established Member
first off this thread was not even about me or my Mustang it somehow got side tracked and not by me. I think that is nuff said. I am not going to speak on the topic anymore on this thread.

The Snake

billsigf1_zps0d79b1a4.jpg

Ithnu

Established Member
I am not going to speak on the topic anymore on this thread.

The Snake

Georgia you make these threads worth coming back to. I love pointing out the holes in your story, but I also love your devotion to your car. Can't hate a man who loves his car. But I can give you shit about it.:D

*edit: What happened with the car the thread was originally was about?!

Last edited:

Capriman86

Established Member
*edit: What happened with the car the thread was originally was about?!

Tim Everhart is just a big BS'er that is all it is with him. I feel bad for anyone that ends up selling a car to him because they ruin the integrity of what it really was.

//// 1979 Rare Cobra 51K Miles //////

This is the latest bull crap

//// 1979 Rare Cobra 51K Miles ////// - ₨43000 (1 of 1 Made ////)

00x0x_a60w0RRlOEX_600x450.jpg

1979 mustang cobra odometer: 51817 manual transmission

1979 MUSTNAG COBRA 1OF 1"
FACTORY FORD 302HO 4BARREL 5 SPEED
51,803 Original Miles ****

This kills us to have to sell this car, but we have no choice...... My dad is seriously Ill and can not enjoy it anymore) This is one of one made 1979 Mustang Cobra with 49K orig miles one owner !!!! My dad worked at the ford plant for 44years as plant senior manger, and had this car special built. First it came through assembly line in 1979 , and was built and put together with everything minus motor and tranny....He already new about the concept motor and tranny that was going to go in the 1983 1/2 mustang GT so he covered the car until he got clearance to use this motor and tranny. In late 1981 he got the go ahead and ran the car back through the assembly line and installed the 302 H.O 4 barrel carb 5 speed They also installed capri tail lights. The svo wing was installed later by him in 1987. !!!! All number matching motor and transmission, There is not another one like in the world.....The car very , very fast !!! runs and drives like brand new !!! The car has the original am/fm radio that works perfect, has cruise control, A/C is ice cold, heat works great, has the original TRX wheels with like new tires !!!

The interior of the car is like new !!! all the lights , gauges, horn, map light, clock, ect........ all work perfect !!! The instrument cluster light still light up very bright green just like when it was new, It really feels like your driving a brand new 1979 Cobra down the road !! Tons of power , Throws you in your seat every gear !!! Shifts soooo smooth and tight, steers perfect !!!.

The paint of the on the car still shine's like new !!!! all the Cobra decals looks great ect... I don't really know what else say, the car is like brand new and has never ever been abused. Know one under 40 years old has ever even driven the car. I don't care where you live , you can fly in and drive this car home no problem at all. I would trust this car right now to hop in it and drive across county with no issues what so ever !!! Now since we took it out of storage, we did the following just to get it ready for the new owner:

Oil Change, Tranny fluid flush and fill, radiator flush and fill, new gear oil in the rear end , new battery, new voltage regulator, new alt, new brakes all the way around, and a full lube on every moving part !!! Its ready to go !!!! The car appraised 6 years ago at 130,000 US dollars because being one of one built by ford and its only going to go up in value over the years !!! Its not about the money he did very well for him self he just wants someone to else to enjoy it and he wants the car to be driven, not just sit a rot away, so we're selling it super cheap...... We will not hold the car for anyone to get funds together, and no trades. The first person that has themoney takes it home, this is a very serious investment that you cant lose on !!! This car will be worth more and more every year, and if the right collector see's it he will have to have and will pay crazy money for a car like this.

The first person that actually comes to see this car in person and drives will buy it on the spot I guarantee it.

Any questions call 270) seven........2......4...three.......8...seven9
PS the car is being stored in St .Louis right now..

keywords; ford mustang 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 cobra, mustang cobra
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

omj

Established Member
Here's the latest info I got on a car mentioned in this thread:
I spoke to someone at Ford for a few minutes then I followed up with an email. Here is a screen shot of my email and his reply. I believe this is now settled.
SP32_20140226_162559.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread