Super Rare 1979 Cobra Vin#9F03F110024.

Capriman86

Established Member
Is this true or not? If it is that's a cool car?

Kinda funny how you are site jumping editing all your claims on this car, got a buyer and don't want him tracing down your BS statements?

Brock Manley: Ford Assembly Plant:

I did hrs of research and found the most rare 1979 Mustang cobra ever produced Vin#9F03F110024. Ford factory upgrade to the HO 4V 302 V8 with new T5 manual transmission: The head of operation in 1979 ordered this car, had the entire car built minus a motor and transmission and kept it at the palnt. Then in late 1981 right before they made the 1982 GT, they already had the concept motor for the 1983 GT with the 4 barrel carb insted of the 2 barrel, the roller cam, the better intake, and the 5 speed transmission.......Well to make a long story short:: being the head of the plant he could pretty much do what he wanted ......he put this 1979 Mustang Cobra back through the assembley line and had the 302 H.O 4V and the 5speed tranny installed. This is the only 1979 Mustang Cobra in the world with a numbers matching 302 H.O 4V and numbers matching 5 speed. Even though the first 1983 mustangs did have a 4speed. There is always concepts If anyone can find this car I will pay big big bucks for.

Just wanted to share this I couldn't believe it: That car is going to be worth a fortune.

Capriman86

Established Member
This guy kills me, he just sold this "King Cobra" claiming its original and yet someone ran a marti report knowing he is a lying SOB and sure enough, FRAUD again.

Stay AWAY from Tim Everhart!!!!

Ford Mustang King Cobra | eBay

Snap2013-11-11at123104_zps8c77c6ab.png

GeorgiaSnake

Established Member
I'll say this, he put a lot of effort to reproduce a King Cobra. A lot of the pieces for this car are not reproduced so a doner car would have to be available. I don't remember a Brown color being one of the color choices for a King Cobra nor that trim piece going across the top of the car like it does, but I am winging these details right now off the top of my head. Looks like the exhaust has been redone from factory, it should be a single exhaust. Hell if its not real it is almost good enough to be real I'll say that. The gaudy Snake decal on the hood alone is so tough to apply that a lot of body shops I know would not touch one.

The Snake

billsigf1_zps0d79b1a4.jpg

Capriman86

Established Member
Yeah I totally agree its well done, but if he would only represent them for what they are, the truth, sucks people have to try to dupe people like that.

But hopefully the new buyer will be smart enough to look for the missing bucktag and bail on the deal.

GeorgiaSnake

Established Member
Ithnu,
I have of late taken great pains to just refer to my Mustang on this site and a couple of others as "my Mustang, my Convertible, or my Fox". This thread isn't even about me or my Mustang. I am personally tired of some of the childish and immaturity displayed here and elsewhere. If you choose to disagree with me then either keep it too yourself or find a way to say it in a more mature fashion. I don't mind you and others disagreeing with me and voicing your opinion that's after all part of what out country is all about. Just find a better way to voice it. Also be aware that I too have the right to say what I like. Since there is for now all this controversy on here about my Mustang I am refraining from referring to it in any other way than Mustang, Convertible or Fox. I am wanting and trying to get along. I will not initiate any infighting but if poked on I may have my freedom of expression back in the other direction. I don't want to go and to that so let things lie.

The Snake

Ithnu

Established Member
Ithnu,
If you choose to disagree with me then either keep it too yourself

Also be aware that I too have the right to say what I like.

Right...so you'd like me to be quiet when I disagree with you BUT you are allowed to say whatever you want.

Last edited:

omj

Established Member
Somebody order the real one. I'l chip in on the cost--so we can put this issue to rest.

omj

Established Member
I forgot about that one. What I was referring to was an SVT certificate so we can see if he's GeorgiaSnake or GeorgiaFake.

19COBRA93

Tire shredder
Established Member
It's clearly a fake. He knows it, we know it, there's really nothing else left.

He stated this:

Ford gave permission throught SVT to make 10 convertibles at the dealership level. This was a promotion. The cars were displayed as SVT Cobra Convertibles for the promotion. The plan dictated that the dealer in question pull an exhisting car from inventory and incororate the SVT items to the car. This means that it got what preproduction parts that SVT allocated to the promotion. The car was modified that way, if those of you out there choose to look at it that way, and retitled as a Cobra GT Convertible.

I've worked at a Ford dealer since '95, and I'm here to tell you this doesn't and can't happen. The Dealer cannot retitle a car. Any alteration done at the dealer was was decided by the dealer as simply a selling tool. This was not Ford, or SVT, it was someone's way of making more money off a lonely '92 LX.

GeorgiaSnake

Established Member
You all are childish and immature. Like I said I have taken great pains to avoid the controversy about my Mustang by referring to it as Mustang, Convertible or Fox. Let it lie as I am letting it lie. I am not going to address anyone on here in the future who cannot act as an adult and address things in an adult manner. Have a good Holiday Season.

The Snake

omj

Established Member
You all are childish and immature. Like I said I have taken great pains to avoid the controversy about my Mustang by referring to it as Mustang, Convertible or Fox. Let it lie as I am letting it lie. I am not going to address anyone on here in the future who cannot act as an adult and address things in an adult manner. Have a good Holiday Season.

The Snake

I am not being childish nor am I being immature. I resent the fact that you are hiding behind name calling to avoid having this issue settled. If you truly have a rare snake, you should be doing everything in your power to get it certified as such. I have offered to pay part of the cost of getting the certificate and you have never acknowledged it. I'm actually very impartial in this issue and would like to see a concrete resolution. It's time for YOU to behave like and adult and address the issue at hand. Let's put it to rest once and for all. The means to resolve it has been presented in black and white--it's up to you to take. You can join history as having a 1 of 10 Cobra if your statements are true. Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you as well.

Last edited:

19COBRA93

Tire shredder
Established Member

The Snake

There's nothing childish or immature about stating facts.

Users who are viewing this thread