Super Clean 91 GT For Sale

KingKB

Established Member
im selling my 91 GT, ive had the car for about a year and i already want something newer and faster...ive got my eye on a 98 Cobra but the Fox has to go first. its got 38K on a factory rebuilt motor, 138K on a comepletly rust free body, every mount, every bushing, every piece of rubber on this car has 4500 miles on it. its got a new K member, Transmission cross member and mount, new lower control arms, ball joints, tie rods, stab links, everything is new and i have reciepts for everything. it has an AEM bruteforce intake on it with a new stock maf sensor, BBK under drive pullies, a BBK 70mm throttle body and EGR spacer and thats about all thats done to the motor after market wise. the motor was pulled and re built at 100K, stock heads, and block, and crank, everything else is new. the tranny was built at Hanlon Motorsports in PA and is good for 400rwhp and torque and has a Hurst shifter, got a new clutch and fly wheel all have about 4500 miles. a ford racing aluminum driveshaft connects the tranny to the fully built rear end. with 3.73 gears. i rebuilt the carrier and posi unit with new clutches and spider, and side gears. the car is lowered on BBK standard rate springs, and all the shocks and struts are new as are the quad shocks in the rear. there is absoloutely ZERO rust or body damage. its as clean as they come, never ever seen snow. im asking 5800 OBO, please contact me with any interrest at 440-829-4893 my name is JJ and im a motivated seller. serious inquiries only please. please call rather then post on this thread because i dont have regualr access to a computer, if you would like pics, i can send them via picture message. thanks for your interrest.

Users who are viewing this thread