SUPER bright reverse LEDs

Bloo

Established Member
These are SUPER bright and look freakin awesome in person. Easy to install and vastly improve light output. They have 68 LEDs per bulb. Most others have under 10.

$40 shipped. :beer:

252683_4048485527688_1668541743_n.jpg

Last edited:

Bloo

Established Member
I've got just a few more sets to get rid of, not going to get anymore.

letting them go for $40 shipped. PM me for quickest response!

2012GTCS

Established Member
Do you know if they have a K temp rating? I hate the bluish tint on reverse lights. 5500K is best. They will always show up blue in pics no matter how crystal white they are that's why I ask.

Bloo

Established Member
Do you know if they have a K temp rating? I hate the bluish tint on reverse lights. 5500K is best. They will always show up blue in pics no matter how crystal white they are that's why I ask.

Good question, forgot to post that. These are bright white, no hints of blue!

Invisible11

Established Member
I got a set of these from Bloo and they are perfect. Car should have come with these from factory. Quick shipping and easy to deal with!

I also grabbed a set of the LED license plate lights from AM as well so they match.

Last edited:

Bloo

Established Member
I got a set of these from Bloo and they are perfect. Car should have come with these from factory. Quick shipping and easy to deal with!

I also grabbed a set of the LED license plate lights from AM as well so they match.

Glad you like em man. I agree that Ford should have put these in from the factory! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread