Sunroof Switch 91 Sho

blue92

Established Member
svt cobra brett said:
i have a buddy lookin for a 91 sho sunroof switch if so leave me your email adress and ill have him contact you
thanks brett

Is the switch dead or just pushed up into the housing?

blue92

Established Member
Tell him call his local Ford dealer and ask them who installs their sunroofs for them, then take to the sunroof installers and get them to test it and see what's up with it. The local top shop here in Arlington fixed mine for the price of 1 hour labor charge and they warranteed it for a year. I can't guarantee they will do the same for him but all it will cost him is time and gas to find out whats wrong. It maybe just a bad connection. Mine wasn't working and it was pushed up into the housing. Good luck.

godfather

CAPTAIN
Established Member
blue92 said:
Tell him call his local Ford dealer and ask them who installs their sunroofs for them, then take to the sunroof installers and get them to test it and see what's up with it. The local top shop here in Arlington fixed mine for the price of 1 hour labor charge and they warranteed it for a year. I can't guarantee they will do the same for him but all it will cost him is time and gas to find out whats wrong. It maybe just a bad connection. Mine wasn't working and it was pushed up into the housing. Good luck.
Ok thanks ill tell him

Users who are viewing this thread