Sunday November 8th Norcalsvtoa monthly cruise

04cobra408

NorCal SVTOA
Established Member
ok guys this might be the last cruise of the year due to winter coming up. So with that said lets make this a big one!!!!

It will also be a nice long drive through very nice twisties. its only 60 miles give or take but its a 2.5 hr drive with the twisties.

We will start off in the Evergreen area of San José and take Mt Hamilton rd up to the Lick observatory and back town to Livermore for the end of the drive.
meet time will be 930am and hit the road no later than 10am

as of right now I am thinking we meet at the parking lot at Evergreen Valley high school. From there we would take Quimby right up to Mt Hamilton and then the rest of the route, will take us to Livermore and I will have that posted soon. this is a long drive so you WILL NEED to be fully filled up on gas to be safe
with a stop at the observatory for beautiful pics id think we would end up in Livermore around 1-2pm so bring water and or snacks for the drive to hold you over until Livermore

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Eve...0x8091d254b63f3591:0xcbf2ca2c33338d25!1m0!3e0

meet time will be 930am and hit the road no later than 10am
3300 Quimby Road, San Jose, CA 95148 meet spot.

Absolutely no sideshow stunts or excessive rev'n or burn outs please . We don't like to upset locals or local PD's/LEO's so as always we will keep the cruises respectful.

if you have any suggestions for the cruise, like meet spot or anything please PM me so they can be taken into consideration.

CMP

Fanatic Cobra Poster
Established Member
Strange...thought I responded, but the post did not show:bash:.

I will do my best to attend. I take my bike on that route quite a bit so you may see plenty of squids on that road that think they can ride:rollseyes. We just have to be careful and perhaps get a spotter and a cleanup (someone who rides far back in case something happens to anyone in the group in front..I don't mind volunteering).

Users who are viewing this thread