Sunday, June 4th! MACA Spring GTG.

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
Facebook is being a pita (what a shock), however now I am unable to make the 4th. My ice hockey game got moved to 3pm, so I would have to be back in PA by 130

paluka21

Established Member
This cruise just can't seem to catch a break with the weather. Sunday not looking good thus far....
Frederick weather.JPG

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Looks like weather has shifted north a bit and we're looking much better for a nice day on Sunday. Sorry to see some attrition, but it happens when you have to go to the rain date. Looking forward to a great event!

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
Is anyone planning on making the trip down from the Philadelphia region? I'd love to go but would suck not to have company haha!

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Looks like weather has shifted north a bit and we're looking much better for a nice day on Sunday. Sorry to see some attrition, but it happens when you have to go to the rain date. Looking forward to a great event!

I've been keeping my fingers crossed. Starting to finally look good. Hope it holds.

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
GAS REMINDER

Fill up before showing up if you can.
There is no gas stop on this cruise. It's roughly 65 miles.
There is a gas station next to Dominics at the end of the cruise.

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
Ironterp do you mind messaging me your number? Same with you Sprayed Daily. I'm not 100% that I'll be going yet but if I am I'll be sure to text to meet up for the drive down.

Users who are viewing this thread