Summit Racing/BuckeyeStang All Mustang Car Show - 6th year running

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
I go every year...I live about 10 minutes away. Glad I finally have a sweet car to bring along. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!

Junior2561

Established Member
That is without a doubt a sweet car :banana: My wife begs me to get a yellow stang, i just have too much invested in my silver car though lol:burnout:

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
That is without a doubt a sweet car :banana: My wife begs me to get a yellow stang, i just have too much invested in my silver car though lol:burnout:

What's your silver car?

And btw, you should listen to your wife! :rolling:

Junior2561

Established Member
It was a great turn out evenw / the weather.

9903 your car is SICK....i looked down it and the body work is disgustingly awesome!

Steve wish i could have gotten to talk to you more. Sometimes at t he show is can feel like you are running around with your head cut off lol

cobra9903

Born11/22/02 No.3935/8394
Established Member
It was a great turn out evenw / the weather.

9903 your car is SICK....i looked down it and the body work is disgustingly awesome!

Steve wish i could have gotten to talk to you more. Sometimes at t he show is can feel like you are running around with your head cut off lol

Thanks a lot. I wish it would have been alittle nicer so I could show it off a little more but it still was a good show. I wasnt going to let alittle ran stop me from driving the two hours to make it. See ya next year or maybe at another show around. Not sure whats really coming up?

Users who are viewing this thread