Summer drivers-post your miles.

Jibber

Kevin
Established Member
I know alot of folks on here are "summer" drivers of their cars and there are some posts cropping up on how to winterize your car.

Post up how many miles you logged this summer driving season.

I've logged 1200 miles this summeer. My odometer sits at 27,300. I might get one more weekend in but that will be it.

I bet there are some really low mileage rides out there.

dsmith26

Established Member
I also put around 1200, only because I had to break in my new RXT. :rockon:

I'm at 21,4XX right now. Next year she will probably see around 300 total. Only drive it down the strip and to the occasional meet/car show.

Guy Fawkes

Established Member
Damn no way I would have a car and not drive it. Even if it were a 03/04. I mean I understand not driving it in winter if it snows.

XtraTQ

Established Member
Right around 1,000 miles. I hope to log a couple hundred more miles yet. Car has right at 18,500 miles.

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
We took a few vacations across the state. So about 2800 from may till now.

As far as my work rig goes it was more like 9000 from june to now

Sneaky01Snake

Established Member
my dad's got a triple black '01 cobra thats never been in the rain or anything, odometer at 9,xxx miles. when we bought it we had no idea that the terminators were coming out in '03 otherwise he would have waited :( but its still a great car to cruise around in with the top down. He just retired so he's started driving it a little more. probably put 700 miles on it this summer

awful knawful

Established Member
I've had a busy summer working, building a new shed and it rained tons. I don't drive my car in the rain. I have a total of 350 kms or about 220 miles..........

RustyRodder

Fauxbra powered
Established Member
Mines a summertime DD, so a few- 1800 so far, most likely will hit about 2600 before it does away. took it out with just over 66k, almost at 68k now.

JUST TRY 03

Established Member
Logged a total of 318 miles on the 04 Z06, and around 900 on the 09 Z06. I'm not to sure about the rest of the cars, don't really keep track of the miles

Guy Fawkes

Established Member
my dad's got a triple black '01 cobra thats never been in the rain or anything, odometer at 9,xxx miles. when we bought it we had no idea that the terminators were coming out in '03 otherwise he would have waited :( but its still a great car to cruise around in with the top down. He just retired so he's started driving it a little more. probably put 700 miles on it this summer

What about when it was being shipped to the dealer?

Mulldune

Established Member
only had mine since Aug,got it with 8800 miles.it now sits at 9312.As long as the weather holds ,Im driving mine

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
My '03 is not my DD, but I drive it every chance I can. It is my main entertainment and a good way to relieve the stress from work. I take it out in the evenings and on the weekends and drive it for hours. It is a good thing I have a very understanding wife.

I have put almost 19,000 miles on it from when I bought it, Feb. of last year.:banana:

Users who are viewing this thread