sullivan intake w/ accufab 90mm tb ?'s

00saleens281

Established Member
im trying to decide on what intake set up i want to use for a twin turbo 4v. debating on using a Sullivan lower with a 6061 sheetmetal upper and an accufab 90mm throttle body but i cant find what is needed in order for the 90mm throttle body to work...such as IAC, TPS and if it will work with a stock computer. Thanks for any info.

04whitesvtlight

the beast is almost mine
Established Member
Thats what I run and it will work. You have to use a remote iac and a foxbody tps and wire it into the stock harness and it will work with the stock computer. I had to fab up my own throttle cable bracket and shorten the cable.
image_zpshl5wyh33.jpg

04whitesvtlight

the beast is almost mine
Established Member
Thats what I run and it will work. You have to use a remote iac and a foxbody tps and wire it into the stock harness and it will work with the stock computer. I had to fab up my own throttle cable bracket and shorten the cable.
image_zpshl5wyh33.jpg

04whitesvtlight

the beast is almost mine
Established Member
Oops double post I also have a wiring diagram with colors to wire the fox body tps into the stock 03-04 harness but I can't find it at the moment. I also cut up a stock TB to weld the guide onto the fox TB.

Last edited:

00saleens281

Established Member
awesome thank you!! do you use a fox body IAC on the remote? who modified your sullivian lower? cant you use a fox body throttle cable?

04whitesvtlight

the beast is almost mine
Established Member
As far as I know you can't use the fox cable but I didn't try. I use the stock 03-04 IAC with the remote plates and I welded -AN fittings on it so I could use braided hose. And cg fab built my intake setup.

00saleens281

Established Member
As far as I know you can't use the fox cable but I didn't try. I use the stock 03-04 IAC with the remote plates and I welded -AN fittings on it so I could use braided hose. And cg fab built my intake setup.

do you happen to have any pictures of how you did you IAC setup? also what model 90mm TB you using? looks at the new ones no longer have an IAC spot on them. Thanks

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
That is what I did. I have one of the last 90mm accufab throttle bodies with built in IAC for sale. Let me know bro. I need it gone

Users who are viewing this thread