Suggestions

ShelbyGT5HUN

Established Member
Not a big fan of the switch to the new layout at all. Just a few suggestions:

1) I miss the short descriptions on the main forum listing page, that would provide a brief description about what each specific forum pertains to. It's hard to remember where to post, and requires clicking into the sub forum to see if it's the right place. For example, anyone new here would have no idea what subforum "Donut Shop" is, unless they clicked. Its the more obscure subforums though that I have a hard time remembering what they are all about.

2) Somehow, allow the user to change between all black background and a white background. I find the current set up, very hard to read. I'd like to have black text on a white background.

3) Formatting. It seems like everything got 300% bigger, and it makes it hard to scroll rapidly through sub forums, because it only shows three or 4 threads at a time, and in a thread, it only shows ONE reply at a time, horrible. Yes, I know how to use the browser's zoom feature, but this doesn't help. All changing the zoom does is, "makes the already bad formatting widths, columns, and font sizes; smaller and harder to read, or larger and harder to read. It seems like its on your end. The old format was so much better!

4) I don't like the fact that email updates, to threads you are subscribed to, don't include the new post. You have to click through to the site to read it. I can see why you changed it (more clicks for advertising), but it's not very convenient.

One positive thing I like, is the ability to "like" posts.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread