Suggestions on a shop in az or bordering states

turbovenom

Established Member
I'm in flagstaff az long story short I've been screwed by a shop in Phoenix I have my car back finally but there's all kinds of damage its going to need body work and paint which I can get anywhere I guess but the work was incomplete and I need to get it running again the car is a 4v cobra I had short block built heads ported polished turbo cams full fuel system etc etc etc the car had ran on the turbo kit that's in it but then I pulled and sold stock motor to build this one the motor is in the car currently the mega squirt that used to be in the car is gone the shop tried putting in a fast setup that I paid for only to find out it was fast classic and wasn't going to work I need mega squirt or bs3 or fast or something to be installed and tuned I'm just hesitant after what I just went through with the money lost the time gone and damage / lost parts from my car I'd really like to find someone in az but I'm not against trailering it to Nevada Utah California etc for the right place any one know a capable soul in this region to get a hold of ?

turbovenom

Established Member
I'll check them out have they helped you or a friend out before? I'm kinda surprised by the lack of responses on here

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
If you can make it, I would take it to AED in California, those guys are awesome with cobras, There really is no dedicated cobra shops in AZ, I do all my work myself on my 13 GT500 and my 04 cobra

turbovenom

Established Member
No it was vindictive motor sports when PSR closed down Ernie started it and mmr told me about them one day when I ordered some parts, I guess family issues took away from work and he ended shutting down which is fine but what is not is my 40k mile cobra has tons of scratches and sun damage all my a/n fittings fuel rails all anodized stuff and plastics are sun rotted even windings in alt are faded the hood was off and everytime I visited the shop it was inside but it sat outside for a long time I'm told also I had to go to phx because thankfully a former employee called me and told me my hood bumpers built its etc was at his house that he left and bank would be taking soon and so thanks to him I got that stuff back but I'm missing a lot and what is there will all need work chips in hood entire car will need paint more than likely there's a lot more but yea...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread