Suggestions for a car for the wife

blackbolt2003

Established Member
I am having a hard time finding a car for the wife. We aren't against used, but Ford has some great incentives for new right now. These are our main requirements...

-Good gas mileage. Driving an Expedition now, averaging 15 MPG
-4 door. Still need room for the kids.
-Decent in the snow. AWD maybe?
-Fun to drive. Not boring

Any suggestions? I'm leaning towards the 2010 Fusion SEL with AWD. Anyone own one of these? If so, how do you like it?:shrug:

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
Sammich-Mobile....lol
24eon4h.jpg

OrangeCobra2004

Established Member
I just took delivery of my 2011 ford fiesta ses hatch, but I think it may be a little small for what your looking for. Why not go with the Fusion Sport? sweet looking and has some power to it.

THE_STIG

Established Member
Ford Excursion very reliable, very safe, has 4 doors, it makes snow its bitch and is very fun to drive.

dooberGN

Established Member
I think the Fusion would be a good choice. My grandma has had one for the past 3 years with no problems so far. She doesn't have the AWD version so I can't comment on that.

blackbolt2003

Established Member
lol
I would expect no less from SVTP.

I don't want to spend more than 30k. I really like the new Taurus SHO, but it's out of my price range.

Longhornd00d

I Roll With My Kitties
Established Member
I just took delivery of my 2011 ford fiesta ses hatch, but I think it may be a little small for what your looking for. Why not go with the Fusion Sport? sweet looking and has some power to it.

+1 My mother has the 2010 Fusion Sport (FWD) and I really like it. It's a nice looking car, rides smooth, the seats are very comfortable and it has some pep to it. :thumbsup:

dooberGN

Established Member
+1 My mother has the 2010 Fusion Sport (FWD) and I really like it. It's a nice looking car, rides smooth, the seats are very comfortable and it has some pep to it. :thumbsup:

I love the interiors on the Fusion. Has a good stock sound system, I think it's the perfect daily driver for what your looking for.

Users who are viewing this thread