Suggestion For a New Forum Section

ShelbyGT5HUN

Established Member
I use this site for all my time online in terms of "social media" comments and discussions. No FB or IG accounts for me. I love the restaurant section here, especially the political and doughnut (ask a cop) sub groups. The back and forth and the GREAT ADVICE, has kept me here for several years now. The membership here is second to NONE

I think if you had a "Dork Squad", aka Geek Squad (I'm sure you can pick a better name ), type of section where you could ask tech questions about computers, smartphones, etc., it might really be useful. There have been times I had questions, but didn't feel like posting them in the current "Restaurants".

Just a suggestion. Love the site!

Thanks!

ShelbyGT5HUN

Established Member
Perhaps a general "talk about tech, gaming, rumors, etc." section, and a more "Help Desk" oriented area.

Here are two posts I found in the first few posts in the Roadside Pub section today. I feel there would be great interest!

Screenshot_20200909-012653.jpeg
Screenshot_20200909-012310.jpeg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Travis makes a valid point. RS is a very popular section, so it catches the attention of a lot of members, which can result in getting help with a question quicker and better. A lesser used section wouldn't garner as much attention nor a lot of responses with help. I've posted questions in RS about computers, smart phones, TV streaming, home theater, etc., and always have gotten quick and helpful responses.

Travis, is Road Side our most heavily used section?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
And a good one. Never hurts to ask. I've suggested stuff in the past I personally thought might be good, but in the end you have to look at the big picture. But, if in doubt, ask the question. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread