Sturm, Ruger and Company to acquire assets of Marlin Firearm

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
I'm thinking that Ruger PC Charger might fit the bill.

im a fan of it, but Im actually leaning towards the High-Point Carbine in 45 or 10mm for that job myself. 300$ and is reliable is hard to beat. Right now the ATF has a hard-on for braced pistols so Im watching the rulings on that too

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
im a fan of it, but Im actually leaning towards the High-Point Carbine in 45 or 10mm for that job myself. 300$ and is reliable is hard to beat. Right now the ATF has a hard-on for braced pistols so Im watching the rulings on that too

Yep, with Biden ATF, that whole braced pistol deal could go sideways fast.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Any of the PCCs are hard to find

Im glad i got my scorpion last year, but i want a ruger pcc in 40sw and cant find one for what im willing to pay

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member

Im glad i got my scorpion last year, but i want a ruger pcc in 40sw and cant find one for what im willing to pay

Ruger said a while back their entire inventory system was empty. Basically shipping to dealers as fast as made now in dribs and drabs.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Ruger said a while back their entire inventory system was empty. Basically shipping to dealers as fast as made now in dribs and drabs.
That is correct

I wanted a american ranch rifle in 350 legend and ruger has maybe 3 SKUs available total...not in the rifle i want but total accross the board

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Yep, with Biden ATF, that whole braced pistol deal could go sideways fast.

Yeah we are ****ed under Biden. I blame all the instagram warriors showing their asses to the ATF like the coal rolling diesel guys did to the EPA. ****ed it up for everyone

I passed on a kel tec for 400$ before the shortage

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
That is correct

I wanted a american ranch rifle in 350 legend and ruger has maybe 3 SKUs available total...not in the rifle i want but total accross the board

Crazy, hard to see inventory recovery if Biden gets in.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
A friend of mine is getting his gun permit within the next couple of weeks. I already warned him that pistol inventories are down, and 9mm ammo is almost impossible to find. Just what the Dems/Progressives/Libs want.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Crazy, hard to see inventory recovery if Biden gets in.

A friend of mine is getting his gun permit within the next couple of weeks. I already warned him that pistol inventories are down, and 9mm ammo is almost impossible to find. Just what the Dems/Progressives/Libs want.

They cant take the guns away, but they can make getting rounds hard as hell to afford. 60 cents a round for junk steel case is the going 9mm rate

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
liking what Im reading

87CA32D6-7191-4F70-ACD8-8F259F3CE9EA.jpeg

blubyu87gt

Established Member
The Marlin Dark series rifles look bad ass. Wouldn't mind having one at all.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread