Stupid ass Mr2

TXFLYME1

Pay No Attention
Established Member
So the boy is just too damn stupid to hit the brakes then? Or would those be fading too?

Bosko

Established Member
WHAT A FRIGGEN RETARD! Since no one got hurt I can say That was a pretty funny video!

I watched that video like 20 times just now... It looks like it was done on purpous!

What a RiceBoy ..

LandShark

Established Member
Looks like the wheel spin just didnt happen for the hook slide (what we called a Rockford when I was young). All the power in that MR2 jus couldnt break em free. Imagine that. :D Makes u wanna avoid ricers even more, when you realize they will just hit parked cars out of stupidity. :lol: Maybe we should design a "Warning- Stupid Ricer Aboard" sign to put in his window. lol

Venmus

Established Member
Speed? Hate to argue but he wasnt even going that freakin fast. What a freakin idiot. Laughed my ass off. Then the idiots continue to pull burn outs after the accident. Just goes to show you give someone a tin can for a muffler and they immediatly loose millions of brain cells.
:bash:

shanker

Cheesecake FTW!
Established Member
Did we ever decide what he did? Is an MR2 fwd or rwd?Either way the look of confusion on his face was worth the DL.

Users who are viewing this thread