STUNG by a GIANT HORNET!

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
Yep, that is Brave Wilderness. Dude allowed a bullet ant to sting him as well. He also allowed a baby alligator to bite him. Those hornets are pretty bad-ass.

The Bone

Established Member
Why do people do stupid stuff? How much money would you take to do something stupid like this? People are afraid of covid yet this guy isn't afraid of a hornet. How bad ass is this guy. LOL Stupid but bad ass just the same.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Why do people do stupid stuff? How much money would you take to do something stupid like this? People are afraid of covid yet this guy isn't afraid of a hornet. How bad ass is this guy. LOL Stupid but bad ass just the same.

Have you ever watched Jackass?

Also, **** that.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
They should make the glove to surround the junk (all of it), then see if they can endure it, haha

Just reading that hurts ROFLMAO!!!!

Oh and I know things hurt, but did any of you feel he was exaggerating the pain? I know people do die from a plethora of bee stings, but one wasp sting hurting THAT bad? And no I've never been stung which is why I'm asking if you think he is exaggerating or not.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member

Oh and I know things hurt, but did any of you feel he was exaggerating the pain? I know people do die from a plethora of bee stings, but one wasp sting hurting THAT bad? And no I've never been stung which is why I'm asking if you think he is exaggerating or not.

100%!! My first thought was he is a shitty actor.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
The giant desert centipede is a good episode. This one sent him to urgent care. I have read about the poison from these doing weird shit. I cannot recall where I saw it but I read about someone that had one for a pet and it bit him. He went blind for a week.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I took a regular hornet sting on back/inside of my ring-finger while mowing a few years back. It hurt when he got me and it got worse for a little while afterwards.

Screw anything worse than that.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member

He says he has a high pain threshold and maybe he does because he acts the same regardless of the sting or bite it seems. So maybe he is playing it up that way, but I do know that with Turantula Hawks that they say to lay on the ground and scream for 5-10min because that is all you can do. I've seen Turantula Hawks in the wild and they look like no joke as they scurry along the ground looking for prey. Before I even knew what they actually were and that they had the 2nd worst sting, I knew that they were not a wasp to **** with just by how they appear.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
100%!! My first thought was he is a shitty actor.
Lmao. Okay, glad to know I'm not the only one to think that.

Go get stung by the Giant Hornet and report back... bet at least one of you shits his pants... lol

Uh, no thank you. I'd rather ask someone else how their experience was LOL.

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I got smoked in the mustache area by a bald faced hornet last year. Worst sting I've ever experienced. Whole side of my face was swollen for the better part of three days. And of course I was on a long weekend trip nowhere near a clinic of any sort. Took every allergy pill I could find (naturally Bendryl was the only one we didn't have). My lip reminded me of Will Smith in Hitch. Moral of the story, I'm no tough guy, maybe this dude is, maybe not, either way, some stings aren't anything to play with.

Users who are viewing this thread